Wake up America..

Speaking of destruction, anyone see the new Terminator movie? I saw it over the weekend and I was highly impressed.

Don't wait. The Bible is MAN written for the control of MAN. No questions. Read it, it's a laugh. The contradictions are so funny you will forget to go to church this weekend.:kickass:

I've already read it. Have you?

I didn't see any contradictions in the teachings.

I'm still waiting for a response for my original question for verses to support the previous poster's claim.

I've already read it. Have you?

I didn't see any contradictions in the teachings.

I'm still waiting for a response for my original question for verses to support the previous poster's claim.

Yep, I've read it. What a boring, anti-intellectual, mostly insulting book. Which supports slavery, and misogyny, among other things. As far as contradictions here are a few:

War or Peace?

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen

Who was at the Empty Tomb? Is it:

MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.
JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Which first--beasts or man?

GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Righteous live?

PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."
ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

CRUEL, UNMERCIFUL, DESTRUCTIVE, and FEROCIOUS or KIND, MERCIFUL, and GOOD:

"I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy." (JER 13:14) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."
"The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy." (JAS 5:11)
"For his mercy endureth forever." (1CH 16:34)
"The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all his works." (PSA 145:9)
"God is love." (1JO 4:16

Enough? Please don't give me that "taken out of context" crap either, or worse, "you have to read it through the eyes of faith!"

Bunk.

If an omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent God wrote or inspired the Bible it would not so flagrantly contradict itself. And, for the record, I don't believe in Santa either.

Have a nice day.:puke:

War or Peace?

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen

Both.

Why do you assume He must ALWAYS advocate only one or the other?

Ecclesiastes 3

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

At this point, after the last 8 years of Bush, I'd take Kermit the Frog for President if he won the Democratic nod.
kermitsex.gif

Kermit the frog is a freak, cheating on Miss Piggy. The smean campain has begun

Damn I just Love your obsession with Muslims.

Id say all the initial points you made go for True christians too.

Lets not discriminate against the BLOODIEST most Savage Religion in history, worshipping good ol Jesus Of Spazzereth !!

MUHAHAHAHA