Warrel, your record is very good

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Fuck all these annoying FANS here and their bitching. "Wah I don't like the single so I won't buy the record..."

Do you really need someone to tell you that this record is an EXPRESSION of someone who wants to do something different sounding than Nevermore for once? And this is a damn solid release (yes, I downloaded it but I will be buying it from CM upon its release). I'll never understand that logic - "I don't like one song (the first and only song released) so I won't be buying the album." The album has 11 more songs on it guys and the single is fucking awesome anyways. Anyone remotely interested in Warrel's voice will be a fan of this album. Lot's of dark, haunting stuff on this one....

I have been waiting for this for a long time. The lyrics and vocal melodies are at the forefront while the guitar takes a backseat and doesn't need to drive the album forward (like a typical Nevermore album, which there is nothing wrong with but the inclusion would just make this sound like Nevermore). I've been listening to so much death metal lately I forgot that vocals can actually carry a metal album instead of guitarwork.

Way to go Mr. Dane. I applaud you :headbang:

Now reading: Christopher Hitchens: God is Not Great - How Religion Poisons Everything.

I don't remember anyone saying that. I beleive most of us have said it's pretty damn good.

I'll go as far as to say Your Chosen Misery is one of my top five favorite songs involving Warrel period.

Well good job downloading it but I'm gonna wait a little longer to enjoy the CD quality and you are kinda wrong no one on this board said that "Messenger" sucks ...

Zoidbergfeelbad-1.jpg

Album is up there with ObZen so far....Its like better then life its self at the moment for me..TY Warrel...Can't wait to BUY this mofo.

It's like soilwork riffs with Dane lol....Its so uplifting and catchy. Has a dark but uplifting sound..can't really describe it. Its up there with nevermore

weird post......... but glad you like the album. I find it a bit ironic that you blame people for not considering to buy the album after not liking the single while you downloaded the whole thing on the net THEN decided to buy it?

blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla

:rolleyes:

Dude Messenger kicks ass I've listened to it 10 times ore more in the last two days.

Also damn you for telling me about the leak... I have absolutly no willpower...

Of course I will be buying it regardless but I really wanted to wait for a proper release of something for once.