Warrel, your record is very good

Get over it. After blindly buying TGE and finding an album of filler I'm not taking anymore chances. I downloaded this, it's good, I'll buy it. If it wasn't for me downloading it, I wouldn't have decided to buy it.

album of filler? I thought TGE did not have THAT many fillers. I can't count more than 2...

Their earlier stuff was *dare I say it* shitty black metal noise (first two albums) but everything after that I absolutely adore. I would say they are more avant-garde than black metal.

Their earlier stuff was *dare I say it* shitty black metal noise (first two albums) but everything after that I absolutely adore. I would say they are more avant-garde than black metal.

Oh yeah I wasn't counting Borky since they don't play black metal these days I was just kidding, I like fast stuff from every genre.. Believe me they're my favorite band and I'll still say the first album was shit. :lol:

Um, who the fuck are you? I buy cds dipshit, even if an album leaks. Will I with this one? Honest truth, probably not.
Forgive me, I misinterpreted your post based on your history of being an ass on these boards.

Without these things a good number of us young folks would be listening to metalcore shoved down our throats on Headbangers Ball. No offense to you El Stormo, one of my favorite posters.
None taken, and I don't disapprove of downloading music per se, but I do resent people who call themselves "fans" and then refuse to buy their favourite band's CD and just download it instead. I mean, downloading is all well and good for getting to know new bands, but for a band you already know? I don't know, I find it a dubious manner of appreciating a band to be honest, and if you're worried about a CD possibly being bad, you can always give it a listen in the shop, right?