Watershed is a Watershed

i think opeth has done enough metal records, glad to see them moving even further away.

just because its mellow doesnt mean its any less evil.. remember that!

Opeth definitely have a way of surprising their fans. Who knows? Their next album might be a completely country oriented sound! Some might think I'm kidding, but I've come to expect the unexpected when it comes to Opeth. They are just such a diverse and wonderful band.

I'm reckon perhaps, until another peak in a month or so with 'I just realised..'

I just love the way Watershed is wrapped into itself in regards to the booklet art, common themes and everything really.

Said it once, Watershed may not be my favourite, but it's exactly what I wanted in 2008.

i think opeth has done enough metal records, glad to see them moving even further away.

just because its mellow doesnt mean its any less evil.. remember that!

Yeah I remember that for To Rid The disease but you can't say they have done enough metal records, it doesnt make any sense. It is like to say to a swimmer not to swim anymore... Opeth is before all a metal band and will stay forever.

My taste is fine, I just don't have time to listen to less than excellent music. And, surely you can't be thick enough to seriously call into question SW's love for the penis?

personally i'd like to see a heavier album for the next one, but at the moment watershed is really getting to me....its amazing! its one of those albums which by the time it finishes, you just hit play again.

My taste is fine, I just don't have time to listen to less than excellent music. And, surely you can't be thick enough to seriously call into question SW's love for the penis?

What, he's queer?

Not that it makes a difference in the music he creates, which I love.