We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

well,none will have a fantastic NYEve it seems...but well we'd better try to see things positive :)

First i'll go out for dinner with my parents and brother and after the change of the year we will return home where i plan to fight with my weird up and down mood and surf myself 'til death.....:D
so expect me to post more tonight ;)
well,obviously new years eve doesn't mean anything special to me....

Have a pleasant night all of you! :)
~Mel~

errrrrrr
my worst NYEve by far...at 1:15 I was sleeping and really really down...
I expected to be down, but not as this way. I never thought my independant self_being would miss someone so deeply ever...shame on me!!!
@|ngenius: well there are something one must do....at least her pictures and poems are now well hidden on my treasure box...

fathervic (who step by step is getting over this shit!)

yeap it would be a shame!!! is one the best threads of the forum (or was) but seem we don't find anything suitable anymore....we damped this with emotions that normally remain, so there little to say.....why won't you drop some lines about your dreams again melvaux¿¿¿???

from my side, now that I passed this painfully xmas holidays I'm getting better and better, now I'm considering in emailing my X to see how she's doing...it would be a pain in the ass to loose completely the best friend I've ever had!!!! And if I can't have her as a partner, I hope we can be friends (she's willing for that, but I'm too hurt yet I guess!!!)
what fears me is that may be I'd torture myself too much if we finally meet at a bar and speak too much....
well time will say....
well other things are getting me higher these days...nights are getting strangefuly really charming to me now...(cough cough)
:cool:

i would encourage you to get in contact with your ex, fv. though i don't know what happened between you two, i can tell from personal experience that it's better to talk about the past if things have gone wrong and you fell apart with your gf. but don't do this out of the intention to "get her back" or because you still love her... most probably it won't be the way it has been and you will be disappointed. just try to maintain a sincere relationship as friends. i met my ex after two years where we didn't see each other, and for me it was a great relief, as it was for her. at first of course it's difficult to get back to talk, but if you try, you will get a true friend, for she has understood and liked you before, and now the love thing is gone.
so get back to her to talk about it (but only if you don't want her as your girlfriend anymore, this will only do harm in my opinion). good luck :)

but that's only the way i experienced it. other opinions?

Beeeep! Beeeeep! Perhaps this thread is growing up again? Chupi!

As Master Melon said, this thread was dying beacuse it seems everybody had posted all what they wanted, and nowadays it's hard to find answers from outside of ourselves. There aren't Gandalfs who know deeply the world that is around us and can tell us some advices to learn to live.

But the hope is just in front of us, despite everybody seems to ignore it. Sure.

and then again...

some nice demotivators

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/despair-poster-adversity.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/despair-poster-despair.jpg

i like the posters, maybe i'll order them :)

but |ngenius, i think you got a point. we are all just too dumb to realize "the wonders at our feet". but i for one just can't get myself into appreciating them... maybe because i never felt what it means to live without them?
but thx anyway (who was it *scroll* ahhh) malveaux for reviving this thread once again ;)

nononono I don't let him choose!!!!!
you were the one asking if we had stopped dreaming...so I asked you to talk exactly about what you were asking from the rest :p
(i supose it wasn't nightdream dreams, though)

@vulture: oh! thanx that's a relief in some way....I know the feeling....the thing is that I DON'T WANT to be a couple anymore but still I love her a lot....so that leaves me midway!
I guess is too soon (4 months last sunday) and that will torture me!
well time will say (I hope I understand it's speech then)

@VultureCulture: I'm sorry to interfere, but I had nothing better to do :p

"Mea culpa" is latin and it means "my mistake" :)

Siren (who thinks she should have post this in the languages thread)

It was only latin, nothing about church stuff. Therefore, I like a bit of Stryper, many songs by Impelliteri and Seventh Avenue, and of course, I like to listen the bands from "Biblic Bands United Associated and Fighting Against the People who don't follow our Gods and The Mother of the Frog Singing with the Bear and the Fox for a Better World When the Light of the Sun is mighty enough" . :p

|ngenius (who only wanted to post the first phrase of this message, but his mind is rolling on and on)

Originally posted by FatherVic
nononono I don't let him choose!!!!!
you were the one asking if we had stopped dreaming...so I asked you to talk exactly about what you were asking from the rest :p
(i supose it wasn't nightdream dreams, though)

Well, actually I left it free for people to speak about what type of dream they want. So I was meaning both and neither in particular.

Okay, I speak of both: yesternight's dream was a nightmare: I dreamed of the Japanese History exam. And I was failing it:cry:.

As far as aspirations go, I haven't many. No particular update besides that the relationship with the person I love is developing (right verb?) very well, so I'm hoping I'll be with her in the end. I couldn't ask anything better for my life, right now.