We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

and that sounds really good!!!!
glad to hear, indeed!
and well, may be Japanesse is difficult enough to deserve such nightmares ;)

This morning I had a Dark Tranquillity dream too...

Among other things in a veeery long dream, I was at some place with a friend of mine (who's got nothing to do with metal). So we heard there is this concert/gig nearby and decided to go watch it.
We sat at some place higher than the others, with the rest of the people a little further. It must have been some sort of stage.
So next thing, in front of this "stage" and leaning on it, there is Martin Brändström, facing us and with the crowd behind him at a distance.
Few details: I don't remember how Martin Brändström looks, but in my dream he was really cool ;p He was called David and he was playing the guitar.
I think to myself: "Wow, cool! So this must be the Tiamat gig."
Then he started playing the guitar and singing, maybe he was rehearsing or something. The crowd didn't seem to mind he was taking his time and not hurrying.
Meanwhile he was looking at me and my friend, and I couldn't take my eyes of him, trying to show him my admiration. At some point I couldn't help it and I smiled at him. He smiled back, bursting into some little laugh while he was singing at the same time. He also talked a little to my friend, which is something that made me a bit jealous ;p
Then something happened to his guitar and he was trying to fix it with a set of screwdrivers that was lying in front of me. But the screwdriver he wanted to use was broken and I offered my help. Since I couldn't fix the screwdriver, I went to find another. When I finally got it, he was at another place (probably my house) rehearsing, and he had this blonde woman by his side, who was his wife.

Now that is crazy, huh? :p

Yep, in my dreams there is the girl again, so many nights have passed since the last time, but she's again there. And as every melon... I'm feeling annoyed because my rational mind can't control some feelings.

@Mel: "pinete"? It sounds like my beloved spanish character of Sesame Street "Espinete!!! :p

Ahem.. This is still the feelings thread, right?
I just needed to say I 'm not in the best of moods, I don't feel well about myself, I lack self-confidence lately (or was it always? ;p), and I don't f****** know what the f*** I'm gonna do with my exams :( I'm giving a lab test on Thursday and instead of studying I'm spending my time in front of the stupid machine. My parents will kill me. End of message.
Now forget what you read, and also forget the very act of forgetting. This message is going to be self-destructed in 10 secs.

Bye bye..

well after waiting 10 secs I just waited 10 more (just in case Windows had fucked it up again)....and nothing happened, so I assume, this won't seldestruct itself....
but well just in case it makes you feel better, I have 4 (only four) exams this term and well I even won't give the try....just won't attend them, I can't study...I know I should, but well I'm on the mood, and since this is not primary school, or you are willing to study or you don't get a shit from what you're reading. I just have to face it, and try to make my parents understand how the things are! So you're not alone!

same shit here :( I have exams in 11 subjects,starting on the 29th,still haven't studied sth seriously...and i have already decided to skip 2... and then we'll see what happens...
actually i am not in the mood,even don't have the strength for exams...i've just entered an even worse period *sigh* and i can't imagine me studying.....on the other hand studying will help me stop thinking awful stuff or fighting with myself,if i manage to get concentrated that is... :(
it's even unbelievable that i managed to do my german homework today... :eek:

Siren@ good luck with your exams!
|ngenius @ well if you can't control your feelings,just relax and enjoy your dirty dreams ; )

~Mel~ :)cry: who dreamt of much water last night,of having the need to drink much,to fill the void....even spilled much during the day....this is the way real life and dream life are connected (?) *sigh* )

Edit: my 1200 post! shouldn't have been a sad one....

Originally posted by Siren
Now forget what you read, and also forget the very act of forgetting.
I did, and thus I remembered your whole message, including the order to forget, and to forget to have forgotten, and so...

Oh-oh. Houston, we've got a problem :)

Alfred

WHAT IN HELL IS THIS!?!? Perhaps you're trying to insult me? I only see extraordinary ppl, with an extraordinary life and with extraordinary skills, and they only can cry!!

I understand deeply your feelings, 'cos I don't feel better than you, but I'm fighting! I'm absolutely disagree with all around me, I'm completely disagree with the style of life of everybody in the time I'm living in... and I'm still fighting!!! I don't know what the love is, I don't know what the union of friendship is, and I'm asking to myself about the meaning of this life, trying to decide a direction to become a person full of proud of himself...

And you, my nice and clever girls, my shining star Melon, only finding the emptiness in my words, believing nobody can help you and nobody can feel what you're feeling, believing I'm too much optimistic and life sucks or simply is against you. You, ppl that can be proud of your dominion over almost two or three languages, proud of your economical status, proud of your possibilities, and with a world of knowledge around you and so many years just in front of you... ¿why can't you rise up with force enough to help the ppl can't do it by themselves? ¿Because there are some problems? ¿Because some things seems to be lost?

@Melon: Don't say that you know these facts, I know it. But you're not following them, and that's the point.

@Mel: I said nothing about dirty dreams...

|ngy@ oops,sorry my dirty mind strikes back! :D

~Mel~(who hates the fact that she can't put her thoughts in order,can't put her thoughts on paper right now and feels sorry she can't write a sensible reply...|ngenius is right,but i guess i'm like melon,too...can't follow these...not now at least... :cry:
hope i'll come with something better tonight,post sth less useless...and even hope i'll get rid of this "my life ends" mood i'm in today... :eek: ...and find some balance.... and even the meaning of life....
and eat sth soon before i faint.....) I really hate me today...:(

Be strong all of you!
and excuse the stupid post...

Damn! Something must have gone wrong! Perhaps something with the self-destruction mechanism... :eek:

@Papi: We both know we mustn't give up.. You should start trying a little, even knowing that nothing will happen. Something good might come out of this, and most certainly it will distruct your mind and help you feel better..

@Mel: Good luck to you too!

@|ingenius: I'm sorry to say this. Your words are fine and you are right, but they are only words, when what I (I'm not being selfish, just speaking for myself) feel I need is a little soul-touch, just someone to hold me. (Hope this makes sense).

What I know is that I will try, I have no other choice, and I can't give-up completely. That would just be the end for me.
I have been in this same shit for the last 2-3 years, always not doing stuff, always trying at the last minute, always making it to the other side, always saying "I won't let this happen again" and always leting it happen once more.. I have to break this circle. Hope it will be soon...

I wish I could help you all, just vanish the bad things you feel, but I know I'm not the one who's the solution for you.. :(

well I'm on a extremelly sad mood today....tomorrow my exams kick off, and I won't attend any of them...
and I've discussed many times with you, |ngenius, all these things about life, fighting and stuff!
Well that's off! I won't say I KNOW, the plain thing is that sometimes (most of times) someone feels empty, looks around and finds out that there's nothing to fill up with!
May be it's something wrong in my head! Perhaps I'm just lame, but I never gave a thing on what life deserved me....I think that the only thing in this world that could give me some real light is to become a father...but then I would hate not seeing the kids having to work myself!
It's the way I see it all, no need to fight for something I feel unreachable...Oh yeah, there's ppl worse than me, of course, but that doesn't make me feel better, that's an excuse for kids!
Now, really what will future bring??? I've got an endless sunshine for 5 years, but well even then I just hated the atmosphere of my world....won't ever feel there's this thing called happiness, may be sudden happiness exist, may be I feel good in how I am, but that doesn't make it less painful (I guess it's just worse) How a dude like me, with great parents, with great friends, with no economical problems, having met love and felt love (eventhough I've lost it now, I know someday it will be back) can't find anything that really needs an effort to fight for?????
sorry for the mood, but today I can't stand ppl saying I have to fight for, since I don't see anything to fight for!

Originally posted by FatherVic
It's the way I see it all, no need to fight for something I feel unreachable...may be I feel good in how I am, but that doesn't make it less painful (I guess it's just worse) How a dude like me, with great parents, with great friends, with no economical problems, having met love and felt love (eventhough I've lost it now, I know someday it will be back) can't find anything that really needs an effort to fight for?????

You are right. Some people know no family, no friends. Many never met love, so many fight every day against money trouble. But this won't make you feel better, or filled, or young, pure, new.

You'll never fill the void, if you have any. I don't believe all the people screaming out how much they can be lost, poor, rundown if lonely, or happy when they have a gf/bf beside.

Maybe 'cause I always felt empty with or without someone to love beside- of course they can help you, no way, but none can give you what you have not.

The problem lies inside, not outside, it seems. No money, no love, nothing at all will erase it, or blow up your insane mind that makes you feel sad when you should enjoy or try to surf life with some easy going smile.

This is a useless post. Nothing added, nothing more, nothing less.
Maybe there's nothing more to say-

Some days are pink, some days are blue. Some just stainting, some just tainted.

You can kill your-self, murder your ego, bite your liver, hate your life. Nothing's gonna change.

I drink something and fake a smile. Last but not least, none's gonna bother with some: "what's up today"- Some (dark?;) tranquillity knows no price....

well that's it!
feeling relieved for some time or at a point in concrete doesn't make one look at the eyes of life and smile pleasently, just try to hide and try to believe you seen nothing!

@Papi: I might not be getting the point (or so you'll tell me) but I'll try to give you another aspect of it.
How about trying to set small goals? Even unimportant things..
Then you would have to fight for smt..
Gees, you have to fight for yourself! I think you care for yourself, otherwise you wouldn't be so sad!
And how about passing those exams that kick off tomorrow? That should be a pretty hard goal >:D
Why the fuck not attend your exams? I know I would, even only to see what they ask, which would make it a lot easier in the next period.

Siren

PS: What are you studying if I may ask?

No, atlantis you're wrong saying your post is useless, you just defined the society I'm living with. All sort of ppl, clever or fool, but all them believin' "there's nothing more to say" (in your own words). Ppl that look around them and only know to see emptiness, not 'cos there aren't anything more, just 'cos they don't wanna see the whole mosaic.

The problem is you all are searching for your own hapiness, or doing nothing. You prefer to do nothing and say "That's all", when you can change the world! You can help everybody, from the friends closer to you to ppl of Mars! And then, they can give you their help too! All can be changed, if you don't feel fine as you're living nowadays. So, why are we continuing with this contradiction?! THE LIFE IS JUST A TEST, and doesn't matter how, pass it!

No more livin' alone, no more crying for our desire, go out, see the world and fight for you and for the others. I can't promise you the hapiness, I only can do the best I can. And maybe a helping hand will rise from our darkness...

|ngenius (Divided we will fall)

@siren: well basicaly I won't attend the exams 'cause I haven't opened the goddamned books. I won't attend them to see what do they ask for, 'cause I don't simply give a shit about them and because I'm changing university for the next semester! :)
Searching for little goals, well I have no little goals....or at least the little ones have been achieved or are not that good to be achieved! well I'm just about to get into a gym, and getting into regularly would be a goal, but that's not what I been thinking off!
and Oh! I study Business Studies :eek:

@|ngenius: well still don't get the point on the word "fight". I mean, I a) can't fight for something I don't know b) don't know how to fight that I'm supposed to fight for c) don't have any strengh to fight for that d) don't really think that's the key, considering that NOTHING can be changed in the sense I MEAN to change! Oh! yeah, one day they abolished slavery, one day suddenly women had the right to vote....but how one change something that is not clear of what really is to change? I know there's something wrong, but it's me or is it the world??? so should I change or should I try to be stupid enough to try changing the whole world? I choose isolation...

Cosco (a friend of mine) said that the ppl that says they're happy are ppl that close their eyes to several parts of the reality, and he's right. Your life won't be plenty and won't be a valley of tears, and everybody that fix their goal in that will be unhappy forever.

In this same thread, I think one italian woman said the goal by itself doesn't matter, the fact is in the way to reach it. In other words, there aren't concrete directions, goals or horizons to reach, there aren't defined wars or battles to fight in. The hardest part of life is just the absence of laws, a rough freedom for us. So, don't worry about the right or wrong, choose a way and walk on fighting through, seeing all is possible, and if you choosed the wrong way or lose one battle, be wise enough to run out of tears and choose again (you can cry, but don't let the sadness to control you).

I can't guide you through your life, but I can walk by your side, and fight in parallel, there are battles we will join together and there are individual and dark battles to fight knowing we're not alone. ¿The meaning of each one? I don't know ¿How to find the way? I don't know. I can't explain here the meaning of the existence, obviously, but don't stop to rest, when the shadows don't let you to see clearly, fix your sight on the life of the ppl around you, often you can see better that and maybe they can see things in your life you can't.

Finally, I must say I'm sometimes down (you doubt about it? I'm a robot with feelings), and the passive behaviour of the world is my chain. THIS FIGHT CAN BE WON... BE WON!

@Melon: Remember Frodo didn't know how to start the hard mission of carry the ring to Mordor, he choosed the way, without knowing the future and with the fear and the horror as a servants. (And Sam too, hehe, Frodo wasn't alone!!!!).

|ngenius (who doesn't know the right way, but will find it)

@|ngenius

Mhn... I am maybe too old or tired to fight for something...get the point, I'm not 70 or so, but probably wiser and more experienced than I was before, when I was 20 or 24.

It's not like I am mature now, I won't be never ever probably.
I am _not_ looking for happiness. I don't even care. Breathing is far enough.

I am sure you cannot accept my nihilistic point of view, it's no fault;), but you see, I don't want to change the world. I don't mind.

And that's not because I don't care helping the people around... I "feed" on them (ehehe, catpeople;)), I couldn't live without, and I'm probably "doing the best that I can keeping my life in my hand", trying to carry mine and other people's pain.

This is not the point. I think that people like me and I share the same perspective: there's a void we can't fill.
Would it be different in another, changed world?
You can will a change if you think that "material goods" can give you what are you looking for.
Not just a car, someone to love, friends, a new t-shirt or jewels, of course...

If there wouldn't be anymore wars, famine, suffering I'd probably feel better, like anyone here I think.
Friendship is wonderful, make you feel great, like love, but happiness lies inside your head.

Life can be just a test: oh, I love tests, I don't think I'll kill myself or think I am miserable. I am lucky, I can enjoy my days and try and learn as more as I can, growing up, improving & co. Like many of us.

I won't moan or complain, like many people here in this world.

Simply, I accept I don't mind. Every day will be different, different and wonderful, I am enthusiastic, it's great, isn't it?
Different, so much to become "the same".

Still smiling, still taking it easy, but what difference does it make?