We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

>you don't want to get in love again, not to be open again, and
> suddenly someone stole your heart and you even didn't notice!
> I know it's absurd to say now but well!

It's not absurd, it's how life, nature, instinct, however you want to call it. That's just how it works.

>They higher you feel the hardest the fall!

I have a better one: 'The weakness of hope is the strenght of decline'. A nice gift to the first who recognizes the quote.

Okay, I have an exam next thursday. Let's wash away this sorrow and go back to our work...

I wish I'd found that I can find words.

No - I won't tell anithing, and this should be enough. Or maybe too much.

A meaningless post. As meaningless as this moment. Oh god.

Ooooook! It seems it works again, and it seems the deepest pain has its origin in split with a mate.

Glad to hear sex isn't the fact for the world's rotation movement (am I saying this?! :D ). Right way, mousewings, do all what you wish to do.

@Malveaux: Just push the button labeled as "replay" in your computer and re-read the posts of the last page, maybe you'll find a reason to fight there. The world will be a hole of shit if we believe it is.

@GreyMan: This isn't the thread about the bad times, you can post dreams, wishes, thoughts or whatever you want. Search these lost words!!

Did you read "The Neverending Story"? I think is a wonderful book by Michael Ende, better than "Momo". I think that book is a great parallelism with life in its argument, based in a motto like "You're sailing your life through your own wishes as a ocean", and that's quite true, because we all are living choosing, wishing and moving us in a concrete direction to reach these wishes. "It's the most dangerous path to go through, because there is no one better to lose your horizons" (Graógraman of the desert of colours)

|ngenius (Glad to see the Melon's evolution, if it goes on)

have to read that book....I've listened so many times how good it is, that now I got curious!!!!
well once I told you, "I know things will get better, I'll get better and everything will be seen colorful..." you knew I was right, and I also knew, and now it just seems my life starts to blossom again, but sill I as you I WANT to see how this develops and everything goes on as I WANT!

@malveaux: well that's a great sentence....though leads me to fear, and fear leads to suffer....but still want to take the deal :D

fathervic (red hot and ready)

@fathervic: yep, ye have to read that book, it's really interesting.
And... you forgot to say that fear is the path to the dark side. And the proper sequence is: Fear is to anger, anger is to hate, hate is to suffering.
Uh, sorry. Watchin' too much television :p.

Anyway, if I have to say my all time first choice, I wouldn't tell you to read the Neverending Story, but to read DUNE:D!

well for me Tolkien and Pratchett are those ones that have affected my way of thinking, of being and even of behaving!
so they're my alltime faves

and I didn't want to end the phrase since I'm a Jedi myself :)
SkyPater when being at service at your feet ;)

Then from now I'll call you VaderVic, ok :p?

Well, Terry Pratchett affects my behaviour as well. And reading his books 's always a great way to improve my english.

But if I think about the plans within plans within plans and the incredible doubletalk, intrigues and sociologic and antropologic theories you can find in the Dune books :)....

The writer is Frank Herbert. The dune books are six:

Dune
Dune Messiah
Children of Dune
The God-Emperor of Dune
Dune Heretics
Chapter House Dune

The first three are one single storyline, that ends with the crowning of Emperor Leto II, son of Paul Atreides, then there's a jump of 3500 years in the future, with God-Emperor of Dune, in which Leto II millenary empire is displayed, then there's another 2-3000 years jump and Dune Heretics and Chapter House Dune are one single storyline.

The son of Frank Herbert, after his father's death, also wrote three books that are prequels to Dune:

Dune: House Atreides
Dune: House Harkonnen
Dune: House Corrino

I don't know about foreign editing companies. I have the entire collection in italian edited by Sperling&Kupfer, and the english one edited by ACE science fiction.

Good reading, dude ;)

oh! thanx for the info, I'll dig into them!
it seems years were meaningless to the writer 6000 years aprox from the begining to the end....

well same happens with books written by Christopher Tolkien, utter boredom!
thanx again

fathervic (written down with pink ink (nk k))

yeah damnit! hehe. Well, I actually poured my heart out about being depressed when this thread was still very young. It got ignored, there were like 6 posts after it that didnt give me any feedback..........needless to say I was quite depressed about that so i deleted the message, go back and look for a message by me with a smiley face hehe.

"When was the last time you wanted to say it all to the right person? To have it all come out right, to surprise yourself at how together you could be. When was the last time you ever met someone who made you want to give it all to them? I mean give yourself to them. Where you couldn't express yourself enough - like you wanted to cut off one of your arms to be understood. That's it - you would cut your head off to have someone understand you. You know how pointless that one is. You know how many times you've smashed yourself to bits on the rocks."

Final_Vision: I only joined this thread a few posts ago...
I suggest you give it one more try, someone will listen ;)

Siren :)