We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Yep, don't worry, my dear surfer. Do what you wish to, there are ppl that don't need to share their problems, they carry their weight over their shoulders, sometimes rising up. That's the opposite of my behave, but everybody is allowed to choose by themselves.

But, repeating myself, this is NOT a thread 'bout problems, this is an expression of your feelings, a romantic thread for dreamers, let's talk about that too!!!

And remember that song by Queen:

"It's so easy love cos you got friends you can trust
Friends will be friends
When you're in need of love they give you care and attention
Friends will be friends
When you're through with life and all hope is lost
Hold out your hands cos friends will be friends right till the
end"

@F_V: really???????? Did I ignore that????????
I can't believe it... I'm sure I had missed it, otherwise it makes nosense....i would have never not_reply that!!!!!
so If you still feel so and want to write about it, we could manage to right what once we wronged!

Personally I started posting this thread with one of the gloomiest moods I've ever had.....it was one month or so since I had split with my Xgirlfriend, and told you all I didn't see nor cared much about future....
Now I can post here saying that things are blossoming here.
My life is getting exciting again (as once was). I'm feeling perfectly with me again and find there's a future (even to "fight" if my robotic friend likes the word) awaiting me. I just quit from my old Uni and got into a new one following the same degree and I find it so great. I found a new one that is tendering me and loading me with tons of great feelings, things are just starting but well I can't help smiling all day...

fathervic (walking on a pink cloud)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
yeah damnit! hehe. Well, I actually poured my heart out about being depressed when this thread was still very young. It got ignored, there were like 6 posts after it that didnt give me any feedback..........needless to say I was quite depressed about that so i deleted the message, go back and look for a message by me with a smiley face hehe.

Yeah, did you notice how I wasn´t bothered by the fact that nobody said a word about my post???:cry:

well thanatos that's because it's a quote, not directly yours....but well if that was what you feel, I guess I know deeply that feeling... but I won't say, if you feel it go for it, because if it is worth, you won't notice and you'll do by yourself. I mean, you won't be able to do a thing to it, and you'll give yourself again!!!
I guess that's what makes the difference between the ones we fancy, and the ones we love!

fathervic (apologising for missing posts)

Hehe I wasn´t really objecting FatherVic, that was just a quote that I thought would fit in with the stuff being talked about at the moment, but thanks anyway for your comment, I guess you´re right.

Now if you want a feeling...how do you all react towards hypocrisy??? I just don´t care about all those hypocrite people out there, because I don´t let then into my life and that´s it, but what happens when you meet someone that seems "worthy" , and you start opening up to that person and it´s all great for a while cause you think you can find someone you can share your most inner thoughts with, but then this person shows its true face, and it turns out to be a fucking liar, just like all those people you were trying to avoid, or worse, that really makes me mad, specially if that keeps happening every time I meet a person I´m interested in...am I asking for too much or what?

hehe, i wont hold it against you melonman.

Anyway, that was a wierd period where I felt like I had no friends. But it cleared up and my life strangely now is on the upside. Kinda.......just mostly women problems right now.......
Like, i know a girl wants to go out with me but im in no way attracted to her, so she keeps bothering my friends to give her my number, so thats a pain in the ass, and than theres this fine young lady that I wouldnt mind dating in my Chemitry class, but well, dont know if she likes me back. Our grand nagus friend Phyros knows the whole story hehe, but other than that my life isnt to bad, I get ISDN on Tuesday YIPPE :D

Hmm, what a problem to be wanted, huh? :p
Unless she's really ugly or something...

And I hate you for the ISDN! [j/k] :p

eh.......she doesnt look like the kinda girl id wanna date, lets put it that way :D . Either way, it just sucks because I cant really be harsh and say go away, I dont like you........So I find saying nothing and hoping the situation goes away works much better :D

tell her you're a mutant that usually talk to melons and sirens. Both facts are true, the talk and the mutant ;)
so you wouldn't lie and she'll think you're nuts, and so you'll get rid of her....
the other girl Miss Chemistry, well just tell her if she wants to share some CO2 with you and go for some sparkling H2O in the school bar!!!!!!!! that will help I guess :D

@thanatos....well hypocrisy it's one of the worst things you could pop into, but well sooner or later you find the one you're looking for, in the most unusual place....and if she's the one, then even if you don't want to, you'll fall in love with her, that simple I fear.
so just sit and wait :p

fathervic (not a master in advicing)

wow we have a school bar? nifty! We could share a glass a tea and discuss Shakespere! I could bring crumpits and everything!
Hmm that little tip about talking to mutants and sirens may work, considering I talk to my own personal mutant that lives in my closet everyday.........at any rate, hopefully its dieing down. It always seems like it is than my friend'll come up to me and say "dude she wants your number again"........than I go home and talk to paranoic metal heads :D. As for miss chemistry as you so aptly called her........I need to get on the ball hehe, I havent been to one dance in 4 years of highschool and now I gotta go to my prom, would be nice to have a date a know?

As for hypocrisy, its funny how much hypocrisy you can find in nu-metal heads, whether it be about music, or things in general. I get to deal with it everyday :D

I can't stop listening to Annihilator's "Sounds Good To Me". And this is the thread 'bout dreams, isn't it? So, if it doesn't bother you:

Say goodbye and close your eyes, let's drift away
Like a ship on the ocean, we'll set sail for a better day
Come live in a daydream, this is your wonderland
Let's swim in the deep sea, so jump in and take my hand
Dream away don't wait for the night
'Cause any old time at all sounds good to me
Hello, you can open your eyes, we're almost there
Can you feel all the energy, there's magic everywhere
Come live in a daydream, this is your destiny
Just let the feeling surround you and it will set you free
We've all got problems, don't let them get to you
Amd when your feeling down, there's only one thing to do
Dream away, everything's alright
I hope it sounds good to you, sounds good to me
Sounds good to me
We've all got problems, don't let them get to you
Amd when your feeling down, there's only one thing to do
Dream away, everything's alright
I hope it sounds good to you, sounds good to me
Sounds good to me

|ngenius (who still believe)

'cause you dream dating me! ;)
nah! seriously, it's sounds funny all these stuff about Proms and the ball! just give it a try with Miss Chemisty and then the Mutant will have to stop bugging!
Dreams normally don't come true, it's just that the way we live lead us to what where we want to be....i.e. I'm dreaming in being in Sweden in 2 years, and well, I'll lead my footsteps there. Will that come true??? dunno, but I'll make the efort...why, if it's so unlikely??? 'cause I really "dream" it!!! I guess dreaming it's like praying, the only act of praying won't help, you've got to make it come true....so just don't get stuck dreaming but make your dreams come tru...

fathervic (starting to think as |ngenius and pretty afraid of that!)

So what you are saying is that praying for rahvin should not be enough? Maybe someone should go drag him into the board??? :confused:

And what has that catalan robot done to you FV? Possesed you???
/me shakes FV
In that case it would be a melon possesed by a catalan robot that is possesed by the spirit of an evil rabbit???
/me shivers

Siren :err:

oh! now I see you haven't understood me!
I just not only prayed for Rahvin to come....I did and then made some smoke signals (and previously I went to "Old Cheyenne" classes to learn how to draw a beautyful "Come back you damned Italian" in the sky with some smoke clouds!

and yes, I need to be shaken, violently if needed, I must awake from this hazy pink cloud I am (but well I guess I don't want really ;) )

so what, a siren who talks to a troll tells me she finds strange that a melon is possesed by a catalan robot possesed by the spirit of a blue rabit that glows in the dark??????? really????

fathervic (once he starts rambling....)

I am NOT a blue rabbit anymore! Morgana made me human again!!
Tell ´em F_V!! I know I can trust you!

-phyros (stressed? STRESSED!)

last time I checked rabbits dont date extremely hot chicks........although our frontman had his moments......thanks for our beer giving friend Phyros, at any rate, he may not be a blue rabbit, but he might be a member of that blue MAN group........

@FV eh........i never said I was goin to the ball, I am going to have tea with the queen on tuesday.......anyways, i gotta do something soon cause next thing I know shell have a boyfriend than im really fucked arent I?

Dont shake FV, he explodes.........