We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Hey, I'll tell you for a fact Mel, America is far better than Spain. In fact, I have to agree with John Stewart on Spain right now, especially with the change over to the Euro: Economic confusion can yield questions from "Como esta usted" to "Donde esta la biblioteca".

They're a confused people! Come hang out with me. I don't mind being slapped, and I definitely deserve it. It's the topic of the whole thread: I'm posting my dreams. :D

I really don't understand the spanish from South America. Why in hell ppl want to go to a library if they have problems with the new money?!

@OP666182: Please, just take an advice: Never ever think with the thing you've between your legs, please. "My country is better than yours" You're talking like a child.

@Mel: You're quite welcome here, but better rent a room, 'cos I haven't any room for guest in my floor. I'm sorry. (Btw: Give me a present from Greece then!)

Well, Ingenius, I'd just like to apologize. See, I find it far better to think with my largest brain. And considering my endowment, it's easy to understand.

Also, I was jus' kiddin' about Spain. I happen to like Los Estados Unidos, but I'm sure Spain is a very nice place. Also, the questions posed by the Spanish are indicative of how confused they really are. I mean, they could be conserned about my health and dedicated to go to the library, but I think they really just want their pesetas back.

And hey, I may be childish, but you're stinky dummy poophead. So Nyah!!!

|ngenius@ it would be eerie to live with a robot anyway ;) and yeap,i'll bring you a bottle of ouzo so that you can get drunk like hell.... :D

Greece and epsecially Athens sucks....I'm sorry for every turist that will be in Athens during christmas time....he'll be faced with piles of trash... :eek:
and even more sorry for people who live here :cry:

well,hopefully the problem is temporary.....it's due to the street cleaners (wrong word i guess,but i don't know the correct one) going on a strike.....and well they do actually,cause this government has fucked up everything.... (not that the mess would be better if some other party was up...) ....ah,life in greece is getting worse and more unfair day by day....
:(
:mad:

well here (I don't specifically love my country, but at least there are few (really few) countries I'd prefer to have been born in rather than Spain) the things are quite nice. Some problems here, some there, but still getting forward. Many ppl criticize Aznar, but I think he's not doing it that bad. But well soon we'll get the economical recesion and then we'll see!!!!

@mel~ well you can stay at my place, I'm becoming a priest so your boyfriend won't have to worry ;) You'll have to watch Star Wars though, is the price to pay, no money, just some Jedi dosis :D

Originally posted by FatherVic
Many ppl criticize Aznar, but I think he's not doing it that bad.

you mean aznàr rumblesson, the king of the dwarven nation? no, i don't think he's doing that bad, either, what with the help of his ruby-laced hammer of doom and all. ;)

rahvin.

FatherVic@ oh,thanx,but hmm a "I wanna be priest" practicing his chanting and preaching all day+ Star wars+ dozens of Dream Theater and Labyrinth... will you be so hard and unfriendly to your trollish guest? ;)
In that case i'll get my revenge when you'll come here..my room will be full of poster of your super-favourite Blackmetal bands :devil:
:)

@Mel: No, his room is full of posters with my image (Bender), and he is usually murmuring words like "you're mine my beloved treasure" to them.

@Rahvin: I knew Aznar is a dwarf but.... a king? Well, if there is Burger King, all is possible!

Merry Christmas my italian and greek friends!

@Rahvin: I knew Aznar is a dwarf but.... a king? Well, if there is Burger King, all is possible!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@rahvin the only dwarves I know, live in the Lonely Mountain

@mel~ Damn no!!!!!!! I could not survive to another Anorexa Nervosa poster. I'd just lose my ass laughing!!!!!! Or that Burzum poster with the spiked club???? Unga Unga!!!!!!
well I had a poster of Manowar in my bedroom some years ago, so I may be a little weird though!!!!
No I haven't got my Bender's posters yet. Now I have a Haven, Projector, Blind Guardian, Classic Lord Of The Rings and Yoda posters on my room Oh! and a huuuuuuge cocacola poster (yeap I'm sick!!!!)

*tries not to make herself sound super-stupid,but feels the nees to ask* Soap,Bender is this robot |ngenius uses as an Avatar????

hmmm i said "my room will be full of poster of your super-favourite Blackmetal bands" So i guess Anorexia Nervosa and Burzum are your faves??? Oh,boy, your taste is really really bad :p
:p
A LoTR posters sound interesting (for stealing :p ),but a CocaCola poster is way tooooo commercial for a little candle freak who has Ulver,Arcturus,In the woods...,Ved Buens Ende self-made posters,signed DT/Haunted posters and a Troll calended up her walls... :) *what a nice way of displaying my good music and artistic taste :p * ;)

Nice... I'd be curious to see these posters, do you have a photo of your room?

As far as Benders goes, yes, it's the robot |ngenius uses as avatar. See Futurama to have an idea of the character. Nah, doesn't sound stupid. If I displayed my ignorance about most heavy metal bands that are discussed on these boards, I'd sound much more stupid :p.

As far as posters go: I have none in my room. Only a poster of a photo exhibition (Street Photography) by Giovanni Umicino (that was a really splendid exhibition), some illustrations by Tim Bradstreet (http://www.timbradstreet.com), and some by various artists (D.Alexander Gregory, Ian Miller, Rebecca Guay, Terese Nielsen)...
There's a poster of an exhibition of Giacomo Balla, a futurist painter, on my room's door.
I wish I could find a good poster of Dark Tranquillity...

Originally posted by Malveaux
and some by various artists (D.Alexander Gregory, Ian Miller, Rebecca Guay, Terese Nielsen)...

mmm... all those names cry out 'magic: the gathering' from miles away. ;)

in case you're wondering, there are no posters in my room. just a calendar with paintings by salvador dalì.

rahvin.

Indeed, they're all from magic:the gathering. Glad that you know them. Rebecca Guay also used to draw splendid images for White Wolf games studios, and Ian Miller was one of Games Workshop best illustrators. D.A. Gregory is my actual favorite illustrator, because of the elegance of his paintings.

hmmm no i don't have a pic of my room,but maybe i could take one (the advantages of a digital camera)
the 'self-made" posters are mostly pics from booklets and web-sites enlarged and printed...
Yes,i would like to have a good DT poster,too,but anyway the poster from the gig looks good (especially with all these dedications and stuff) :)