We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Originally posted by rahvin
@atlantis: i was thinking about telling you we had just started to agree anew, then i saw your new signature. :p

Bah, we only agree by email.
As for the signature, it's taken from my current fave movie, Italiensk for begyndere..check it out to get the meaning;)
In Italy from feb.

Originally posted by atlantis
Bah, we only agree by email.
As for the signature, it's taken from my current fave movie, Italiensk for begyndere..check it out to get the meaning;)
In Italy from feb.

now that i know i'll try and remember this one.
i mean the part about us agreeing only via email. :heh:

rahvin.

K, I'll explain this one for y'all. OP Stands for Original Pranksta. '666' is the number for chaos. '187' is the police code for homocide. Now those who were wondering can sleep at night.

I'd just like to try to explain the American justification of the death penalty. First, understand that the only real crimes we do this for are murder, treason, and sedition. Any attempt on the government, such as the last two, makes you dangerous to our countries security. Thus, we don't let you go out and kill people. Also, Think about murder. You took a life, now you can give yours.

I don't mean to condemn anyone's beliefs or hurt feelings. You believe what you do, and I'll believe what I do. Just don't think that Americans are bloodthirsty killers. We're actually cuddly teddy bears. You have more to fear from Canadians.

@phyros: man, education (or at least university) doesn't last forever. It's not that is a shame to live far from your love but damn, splitting is not always the answer.....I think it worths a try, specially if you both feel sick on the new situation. I normally don't see future on relationships based on kilometers from the beginning, but a love forged during three years can be apart for some time awaiting the day to unite again (at least I think :) )
Let's see what this x-mas brings *crossing fingers*

@rahvin: here another capital haters, specially when chatting. Another thing that annoys me are the typical indivual who has just discovered how to switch colors (and no, I won't laugh if anybody does the original sitching of colors :p ) I only allow the capitals for the sekelletal one you talked above, the one with the scythe, you know!

fathervic (who just joined to the club "One hand, one friend!")

Phyros, I don't talk about this much with anybody, but if it'll help you. I once had the opportunity to meet the perfect woman. Not perfect for me, just plain perfect. And I blew it. You know how? I knew her for three months and never got up the courage to say anything to her. I'm reminded of what you said above, about how she's got a boyfriend...If she doesn't know how you feel, she can't do anything. But you know that. Someday, though, it's gonna be too late. I know. I lost my chance, and now I'm really f**ked.

On that note, here's the OP's depressing situation: Having lost the most magnificent woman on the planet, I can't even take relationships seriously...maybe it's because of my age. I don't know. I just feel that I'm never gonna get that perfect relationship because the greatest woman in the world is right out there, and I missed my chance.

I think Christmas isn't a concrete period of time, is just a feeling, a reason without reason to rise up. I feel fine in Christmas time. I'll post here the lyrics of a song by Gotthard. Merry Christmas to ya all, I hope your desires blow away with the wind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

NO ONE HERE, NO ONE THERE I SEE DESOLATION EVERYWHERE
JUST RUN OUT OF TEARS TO CRY

ITS GETTING COLDER EVERY DAY
IN THIS GOD FORGOTTEN WORLD I PRAY
AS I LOOK UP TO THE SKY

IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO?
TO GIVE BACK HOPE TO THIS HORIZON
CLOSE MY EYES, AS IF IT WOULD STOP THE RAIN
ON ME.
I CAN'T GET MY FEARS AWAY
WITH THOSE WORDS I HEAR YOU SAY

WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WISH YOU ALL A GREAT NEW YEAR
HOPE YOU SAVE A THOUGHT FOR SOMETHING
THAT IS TRUE
I WISH A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

GREETING CARDS, THAT YOU READ
YOU GOT EVERYTHING YOU REALLY NEED
IN YOUR WORLD OF RED N'WHITE

FLYING HIGH RIGHT TO THE SUN
BUT THE SPARKLE IN YOUR EYES HAS GONE
IT'S SO EASY TO FORGET

IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO? (IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO?)
I DON'T WANNA WEEP IN SILENCE ( I DON'T WANNA WEEP IN SILENCE)
THERE'S NO SUCH BLINDMAN
WHEN YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE
BUT I CAN'T EASE MY PAIN TODAY
WITH THE WORDS I HEAR YOU SAY

WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WISH YOU ALL A GREAT NEW YEAR
HOPE YOU SAVE A THOUGHT FOR SOMETHING
THAT IS TRUE
I WISH A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Phyros@ Good luck! :)
I agree with FatherVic.... If you are feeling nice with each other an dlove each other I can see no reason why you should suffer..It is better to be together but away,than away and apart and suffering....

OP666187@ I think you shouldn't be discouraged... I don't mean to be annoying but you can't know whether this woman is the only perfect you will meet in your life...new chances will come and maybe you will meet someone even nicer,you can never know.... I guess you have this feeling now because your experience with that girl is still "fresh".Time will heal your wounds... also you shouldn't worry,you're still young :)

E V I L @ even though i don't know exactly what's wrong,I wish you strength...Be strong and indeed painful experiences make us stronger....As you said "But I guess sometimes I look back and even admire the fact that I persist, at all"....

have a nice day all of you! :)
~Mel~(who always encourages oithers to think positive,but feels she will never find new good friends.....)

@E V I L
Don't worry, you're welcome in the forum, and please accept my congratulations for the beautiful poem you posted in the poetry thread. I hope we'll have the pleasure to read something more from you, if you like to share your poetry with us :).

As far as your feelings go: don't worry, there's nothing bad in keeping for yourself what makes you suffer. There's nothing wierd. Everyone does wear a mask, even in everyday life, figure it out in a forum in which you don't know and can't truly trust anyone, if not because you haven't seen them, you don't know how their voices sound like, how they'd react to your words.

EVIL@ I know exactly what you mean. I can't judge the world, but I know the culture I live in: People are dishonest. In America, it's like those who are honest about their feelings and their pain are rebutted by people who are dishonest. People don't know how to respond to something you say, because it would require them admitting more than they want too...more than they'll admit to themselves. That's why you need either friends you trust and who'll be honest with you, or find a place where everyone's open about everything. I'll quote Friden on this: "Gather the faithful and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference."

I think this is it.

Mel@ I figure you're right, and that I'll find another girl...but it's part of my nature to see the future with everything that's true now to be true then. Right now she's already ruined two relationships I've tried because these other girls are just ways to spend time...That's not a healthy outlook, and I think I'll always have it. I can't say, though.

@OP, this one of the things I fear for my future (not near if possible). My last and inmense relationship was based with actually the best female I ever happened to come across. I know some day I'll wake up and won't miss her. That day is still far away (and somehow not really believable though) but even when it happens and I found another one to go ou with, I fear the image my last girlfriend has left in me is so big that the new ones might be just lesser....that really scary, but I hope someday I can (and you also of course) go on and just forget the DIMENSION of the females we've met ;)
take care and think that being gay or being a priest are the better ways to avoid females :)

oh! and @mel, finally you agreed on something I said :p

Thanks, FatherVic. Even after what you and Mel have said, I still see myself as having failed relationships for the rest of my life. Hopefully someday I'll have that morning where I wake up and don't miss this girl...Probably the best way, though, would be to wake up next to another man or wake up thinking about god. Like you said.

BTW, in case that sounded really bad, I'd just like to say I don't have a problem with homosexuality, religion, race, age, or anything like that.

Originally posted by FatherVic
take care and think that being gay or being a priest are the better ways to avoid females :)

:lol: :lol:
hehe no comments....haha i've heard so many men saying such things...but none doing it! :p

I guess you both should relax a bit,let time roll... and when the time comes you will find your new other-halfs...
and i guess no,you wouldn't compare it to your previous girls,simply because all people are so different,they have something different/special to offer.... So i guess you will think of the old ones as something nice,but i guess it won't be an obstacle for a good new relation.....
(oh,now i started again with my philosophies..... :rolleyes: )
We are all full with doubt and fear,it's natural....
Sth relevant and irrelevant,after most of my "friendships" and a good friendship got ruined,I see myself never finding a true good friend again..but i guess it's just my idea.....i'll let time heal my wounds..... Btw,do you guys have more male or more female friends?....

~Mel~(who would like to stay more,but has to go to her boring classes.....but is in a good mood,because of the LoTR movie)

Well, Evil, you are welcome. I suppose together we make a pretty good therapy group.

Mel@ I think I have more guy friends, but closer girl friends. I have more in common with the guys, like music or hobbies or whatever. But the guys are all seriously lacking in sensitivity about a lot of things. Which is where the girls come in. For instance, I ended up talking to a girl for 4 hours last night because I might be getting expelled for hacking, and I ended up having a 3 minute discussion with a guy about it.

BTW, don't play with your school's network if it's got one.

@mel, just wait and see :p
BTW: a man loving a woman is heterosexual, loving both is bisexual, loving a man is homosexual or gay, loving a sheep is zoophylic, loving the dead is necrophilic, BUT HOW THE HELL IS NAMED A MAN WHO LOVES A ROBOT???? may be robophylic????

and to the other question, now it's 50% gals 40% guys 10%bytes
and in the past it had been changing. But normally it has been males to do silly things, and females to discuss the silly things.

fathervic (who wants to know who the hell said that a gay is born, not created)

:lol: robosexual maybe?
hehe so,I was right in suspecting that something is "wrong" between u and our genius robot.... :D
Is this a confession of your love for |ngenius??? ;)

Hopefully I am sure you are joking,otherwise I would have slapped your face :D..hehe i'm very polite,I know...

Oh,come on boys,Get a grip on yourselves!!!
:)

~Mel~ (who wants to wait and see what the future will bring :p )

no need for confessions here, he know he has my deepest love ;)
You would slapped my face??? I would put the other cheeck :p

And yes, shamefully I'm joking, I'm bound to love women, damn!!!
I suppose it's a matter of shape (ok, now you can slap my face :lol: )

fathervic (who is ashamed of being so rude to the viewing lady)

I do suppose women have a pleasing shape. Very pleasing. :loco:

Powerman 5000 fans might understand your robot thing, FatherVic. I mean, they've got that whole 'Son of X-51' thing going.

BTW, I think I know how to forget the woman from the past and bring everything we've said together. We get one of those maid robots like they had on the Jetsons. She cooks, cleans, does laundry, and shuts up when you tell her too. She's perfect. And she's a woman, if a little bit boxy, y'know. Plus, she's a robot.

But weren't we talking about serious problems a few posts back? Let's get to it people. I think that with the recent death that I'm sure we've all heard about, it becomes necessary for us to find a way to get over this. Never to forget him, but just to get past this great sadness. Other than meeting a perdy lil' piece of cybernetic technology, how do you get over something like this? Do you just get hight with the Brave Little Toaster, or do you spend time dwelling on it till you come to terms?

OP666187 (who would rather not be referred to as the 'Orange Peel Chaos Killer)

Do ya ever think of me? PapiVic do it, but he should think about my advices first, specially in times of confusion. Don't follow the Jetsons example, that fuckin' futurist family aren't chupi, they sucks!

@OP666187: This thread isn't a thread about problems, but the main subject includes problems... plus dreams and thoughts (paranoic thoughts and jokes included), and every interesting thing you keep in your mind. I like so much this board thanks to the changing tone of the threads. Ppl that knows how answer posts seriosly and follow clever jokes too.

@Mel: Don't slap any face, just kiss us. Spanish machotes are here! :cool:

:eek: how rude of FatherVic! I would love to say something nasty;),but i will be nice to him only because my fave Robot wants that :D
(but one day i'll come to Spain and show you Mr.Melon! :devil: )

(short post by)~Mel~ (who is prepared for boring holidays and wonders if people in this forum have already got tired of her constant mourning...)