We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

I just took a long look back in this beautiful thread.
It brought up feelings i never fully accepted, a mood to let things out, share, discuss, support, be a friend.

I sit on my rock again and search with my look around. I see no metal shining, but then it's a bit dark... I hope the sun will rise again in here and fall upon |ng's silver skin. I hope he'll listen to my (our i bet :) ) soul(s) calling for him...

Siren (who knows not what tomorrow will bring on her)

The darkness surrounds you. No light, it seems no hope. But every night has its end, and this one is dying. The dawn begins in a beautiful range of colors, firstly in a white tone, and then changing to ocher tones riding to clean blue skies.

From the dephts of the Abyss of The Board (TM) you can hear a robotical voice in a friendly chat through a cellphone. Then, a silver reflections can be seen from your location, and the strange shape of someone seems to approach, step by step. The robotics era has just started...

|ngenius (who never has left this board)

Siren feels a relief in her heart. :)
It gives her hope to think her call was actually heard (even if this isn't exactly the case ;) ).

The next day came, sun rose again and her fears were slowly shuttered by the light. A sweet sadness and pain took the place of agony inside her.
She still knows not what next morning or the day after will bring, but hope is all she has to rely upon right now, hope for the best...

Siren (really happy that robot never left)

Uhmmm! I thought the binary heap left the hall, now I'm really happy to see him here...

oh, I'm also happy to se Siren being happy, she got more light than the expected ;)

fathervic (still with the same dreams, deeds and fears)

Hhmmm... this is not a dream. Is a feeling and a thought together. Many months ago I was an extreme dreamer who didn't care about his professional life. Nowadays, I don't care about the professional life itself, but I should admit it's the economical fulcrum of life. And I'm scared about what I'm doing, about each day I waste without learning enough to improve my skills. I don't wanna live my whole life only dreaming without accomplish my dreams, and working hard to... survive. In my actual job I see a lot of ppl suffering to preserve their poor and hard jobs 'cos they need them, and that's the origin of my worried mood lately. I suffer seeing them, and I suffer thinking it could be real for me too, if I don't actuate.

I'm not requesting an answer with all this. I know perfectly the only way is to improve and show my professional quality, to show I'm the best. But when you're starting the way, you only can see the bleak horizon, and it's a scary landscape. And I felt the need to post this here. :)

|ngenius (The Watcher)

Ohhh, Siren. I noticed your absence the last days, where r ya? We (I?) feel this board a bit more empty without you.

Well, in fact I'm not so much active either, so maybe you're posting in threads I didn't revise yet. :D

|ngenius (Missing the Golden Age)

I stopped posting a while.. I'm not feeling good...shhhh
I posted few posts the last days, but the more i read the less it seems to me i'll be coming back soon in full strength....

I miss the Golden Age too, i'm glad someone noticed and missed me... thank you |ngenius *me hugs |ng* :cry:

Siren (thinking she said too much... :rolleyes: )

of course he's not the only one!!!!!
you know there's a piece of mermaid in me, too....at least on the rock you livining on ;)
dare to explain something more, "never is too much" here, were it all started???

fathervic (missing siren and astarte and atlantis)

Dear Siren,
noticed your absence too but i've not been much around lately I thought i was just not seeing your posts...
I'm sorry you're not feeling well...you can confide in us if you want,though i have a feeling (trollish intuition) it is not possible...
Whatever is it that burdens you,I hope you will feel better soon...
*hugs*
na prosexeis mikroula :)

*me hugs mel* ki esy, na sai kala, s'euxaristw :) h diais8hsh sou einai swsth ;)

thanks for your support all of u really, i'm really touched, i love you all :) :) :)

/me wants to hug you all now, it's ridiculous how sensitive she can get :p
/me hugs anyway ;) :D :) :)

well as you bumped this thread and still nobody said a word (hint hint siren, start singing!!) I'll just tell you how my life is a big mess these last weeks, I'm stremely stressed with my studies and work, but still I'm having the happiest time of my life....I really feel I finally found the one!!!! It's incredible how a person can change, I've been thinking life was a shit for 22 years, and now I really find what I was looking for, and I just can say THANX to the whole world for existing :)
I wake up with a smile and go to be with a sigh....this is incredible, and totally new for me!!!!

fathervic (getting a bit....toooooo_sensitive too :p )

Wow man congrats, I havent felt that way in a long time about another person, but when your in love there is nothing like it ;) so enjoy it you lucky bastard, fuck you always, your a cock, :p

Nick(hates when everyone else is in love ;) :p )

yeah, I love you too nick....awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! looook??? I'm over sensitive....I still love you, too!!! and I should hate you....arghhhhhhhh :lol:

fathervic (mmmmmmmm)

@Siren: Should I get angry with you? Never ever say "shhh" when you don't feel fine, just open yourself! You heard what Mel said, didn't you? So (if you feel the wish to talk), we're here for you.

@FatherVic: I like so much the regular mail-newspaper about your life, each one it's such a breath of hope for me. I'm mostly agree with you in more things than I like to admit, but glad to see you're still walking through your pink cloud.

@Mel: 97 days left, if my mind doesn't fails me.

@Everybody: Your thougths are the way to feed this thread. I know the reason why this thread seems to die, it's just 'cos the average of ppl here use to post mainly for fun. Your thought, feelings, ideas, romantic dreams... could be thrilling too!!

|ngenius (listening to the breathing of his life)

Originally posted by rahvin
rahvin. (who's not sad or an idealist but was once called a 'cold, careless bear')

:lol:

this translation is hilarious... congratulations ;)

for the non-italians aboard, in our language one is called "orso" (bear) if he's not really into human interaction: from the shy to the shady, all become bears in the minds of the socially active.

so, rahvin got called that way because he wasn't showing enthusiasm for one or another stupid individual or gathering, not because he is fat and hairy.

i keep on imagining his "bear" version and it really is funny. imagine a skinny, short guy with a near-shaved head instantaneously turning into a bear.

hyena (today i mean nothing and do nothing)