We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

@Mel: I knew you were a nice troll :)

@|ngenius: you must have some loose screws

@Siren: King of the forum :p nanananananana

@rahvin: I like spaguetti

@Perséfone: Come visit again soon

it's sad (but true du dundundun dedlededlededle) that i just dont find the time anymore to post here. sometimes i'd have the time but then i am lacking the words to express all that bla that wants out and then i just read through some of your posts and feel a bit pacified that life goes on within me and without me (not that i would have thought this to be differently but err, bla...) and that you are still out there in front of your computer screens smashing and thrashing your keyboard with all those funky insights we, the lost, can read in order not to feel alone (from childhoods hour i have not beeeeeeeeeeen okayokay...) although it sounds very pathetic, nonetheless, anyways, though. bugrit!
i'd love to see us all jumping around naked and running through vast fields of flowers singing songs but i am afraid that this will never happen and this takes away some of the fun and energy i can derive from at least reading through this board cause as much as i love people i hate being kept away from them by 100111010010100010110011001010100100101010001110 and as long as nobody of you comes to the pepsi sziget in budapest i won't have the chance to see ANYone of you:cry:
the day will come. i don't know half of you as well as i should like; and i like less than half of you half as well as you deserve but the day will come. byebye:)

Nice to see you back terria, even if for a short while :)
As |ng said, you are not alone, none of us is (i want to believe...).
Hold on in there, and who knows, maybe one day we can make a really big meeting to see each other :) ....uh.....:err:..........yeah.....................:hotjump:

Oh, "the lost". Speak for yourself, when I loose myself, I try to find me again. :loco:

After the rigor joke, I only should re-write the words Rahvin (maybe in an ironic way) wrote in another thread: "Love is a splendoured thing". That's all 'bout Terria's last post. And btw, hope you'll find the time to post here again, our songs during the orgy sessions are less harmonic than before, when you ran naked with us, rolling over the grass, and all those funny things we used to do.
thumb.gif

And about that meeting you mentioned, I sometimes imagine how would be a meeting, in Wacken, or travelling to Italy, Mexico, Greece, Gothenburg, Los Baños, and even Budapest! I like to imagine some different situations, while working (yeah, when you're bored, your imagination use to spread his wings!).

|ngenius (Genius at work)

now you made me all mellow... :cry:

we're here, terria, and though running naked anywhere is not exactly my cup of tea, i assure you we'll do our best to prived a sincere, sensitive and most of all chupi company to any mood you might feel you're in. even as the silent watcher, you're one of us. ;)

rahvin.

I think a meetting like that, my catalan friendm, would indeed be amazing, who ever is going to Wacken, I think that might be a good forum for those from UM to meet! Hopefully ill meet phyros soon, even stay with him! But If I could meet the rest of you I think it would be amazing.

Even an anti-social troll would like a board meeting :cool:
but until that time i feel the urge to share two realizations i've made today..well,ok,it's things we all know,but when one is depressed tends to forget... here we go:

1.Even the most depressive day can end with a smile...
(even to a nearly piss-your-pants state :lol: )

2.Never stop dreaming :)
While i was totally shit today,listening to Diorama with lights off,candles and the usual troll stuff ;), a nice thought came to my mind,a completely utopic one at that point but it made me feel so nice ......

a dream i have for those dull holidays (yeah,it's easter time here) is to go on a short trip,but unfortunately it doesn't depend on me..and everything is quite uncertain... please cross your fingers for me :cry:

terria@ so coll to see you back even for a little while :)

wish strength to all of you :)

~mel~(who doesn't see any sense in posting this,but felt she wanted to post all this...)
50-50

I dream about......
well actually I have lost all hopes and expectations lately
I got used to living on the day and hoping not to do something to screw it up
one of my hopes is to finish university soon and maybe get an abroad thing to spain or wherever
the other one has been with me for a year. to have the guts to finally talk to the girl I have been attracted to for the past 2 and a half semesters. I talk to her but she thinks of me as just a friend.

and well...my other little hope is to go to lots of concerts this year because last year I only went to see iron maiden.

that's all

give me a HUG pals!!!!
I know this year it can't be....though I think I'll most probably meet three of you this summer (well one I'll already know....you know this binary robot!) but it would be soooooooooo nice to meet you, and somehow I plan to know at least ten of you in the next years, even if I have to go by myself to Los Baños or to Torino to make it easier...and well for the Swedes, soon I'll be there too.....for mermaids and trolls I also think there's something in mind :)

Terria, man, I don't know if I could run naked and not feel embarrased about myself...specially if I "surrounded" of people!! and Nick would laugh his ass off for sure :p but hey! we're here too, and we won't let |ngenius to play that much with smileys anymore don't worry....
BTW: if in that tunnel (siren and Ing) you see a light....take care, it might a train coming :loco:
fathervic (nakedly happy)

I dream of someday having straight long hair, and I have begun my journey today by letting my hair grow and parting it down the middle today!

Everyone wish me luck in my quest! Ill stick it out through all the trials and tribulations!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang:

Final_Vision: Bored.........but Ill find something to do :D

good luck final_vision!

i also almost shave my head, but this is no connection to the thousands of stupid phases i've been through in my life: as much as i can shave my head, i'm never going to be able to reach my brain from the outside and screw it in a little better. ;)

rahvin.

never though of shaving one's head that way... so when i got liberty spikes it was because i wanted to look like antennas were reaching out from my brain towards the bubu universe? :lol:

hyena (hail, hail to bubu)