We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

let's go, let's go, let's go :)
manowar are playing there, yes?

hyena (bu is upon my steel)

hmmm... ok, i might feel like going for nightwish and charon and perhaps soilwork (i've already seen tiamat live last march), but all in all i don't get to see manowar so i won't have a good laugh. i shall think about it. if i ever spend some time in germany in the summer i'll try to make both ends meet. :) thanks for the suggestion, btw.

rahvin.

i saw manowar at dynamo 1999, it was just hilarious. they came on stage with their harleys, and after 2 songs i had laughed enough. sure, they ARE a good add-on for any festival, for they make you laugh every time you see them, but nothing i would want to see for money.

ppl going to wacken......... :cry:

ppl going to festivals............................. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not going to rockwave :cry: :cry: :cry:

Siren ( :cry: )

There's two options availables, my greek Siren:

A) You come to Barcelona swimming across the Mediterranean sea, to see us both Peponaki and Little Grasshopper, carrying Mel in your shoulder. (You, the sirens, use to travel swimming, don't you?)

B) Organize a chupi party in your house, and invite Rei Toei as a chef, so we'll avoid Torino to see the Necropolis. Or... nah, we'll visit both cities, don't worry.

|ngenius (The Traveller)

Originally posted by |ngenius
B) Organize a chupi party in your house, and invite Rei Toei as a chef, so we'll avoid Torino to see the Necropolis. Or... nah, we'll visit both cities, don't worry.

so you're trying to tell me along with the necropolis, the stronghold and all the others... torino was also a town type in heroes of might and magic 3? :lol: i wonder what it could produce, beside dwarves. :)

rahvin.

A) I could try that, but my tail might hurt a bit (haven't practiced for a long time, with all this pc and stuff :p)

B) I choose the visit both cities option :p

Siren :)hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: )
Siren bis (the one who would want to travel but most probably won't :err: )

ok, you little ehmmmm what was the word....that one polite....ehmmm BASTARDS, yeah I think that was the one ;) :p
I've been at wacken three years, and this one that I won't go, you have to go.....I hate you all....but well I have much much more fun, that's for sure...mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

fathervic (wackenist) :)

|ng@ hehe i think we should change this countdown thingie ;) *cough*Fins aviat :D

F_V@ lucky boy!! good luck with your hair!

All the Wackenists@ have fun at the fest!!! I am not interested in Wacken,toooooooooo crowded for trolls.....
i prefer forests,caves and other misty places :p
For me is even too much that i will go to this Rockwave festival to see OPETH!!!!!!!! :hotjump: but hmm i've been to more crowded gigs me thinks so it's not so scary anyway...and :bah: i'm not scared that i will probably be alone there.....

Originally posted by hyena
translation: i want to have my cake and eat it.

*serious mode on*

:cry: i've been there, hyena. i feel your pain. this grim realization is the one of the most difficult and painful. you have gained valuable knowledge though. use it to your advantage.

peace, sister.

rebecca

@Mel: Change our countdown? Er... "Fins aviat"? Are you upon Siren's shoulder swimming across the Mediterranean sea?
Eyecrazy.gif

|ngenius (confused)
biggrinbounce.gif

@Mel: I know it all. Only 6 days. I should improve my awful spoken english.

|ngenius (who is busy trying to dialogue with his dog...
....in english) :loco: