We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

i'm so disappointed!:cry:
manowar are not going to be at wacken!

@wildfyr: thanks for your support. yeah, i think the whole gig taught me a thing or two, except that i am afraid to still be drawn to that type of individual. the score is more or less the same all along: i go for insecure, ambiguous guys since the straightforward, rock-solid ones always go for another type of girl. it's a vicious circle.

hyena (a monument to bubu)

Originally posted by rahvin

i wonder what it could produce, beside dwarves. :)

Originally posted by hyena

and hyenas. :)

Dress-hangers ----upgrade----> Clothes-Hooks :)

Alfred (8000 $ and 15 cheeseburgers each)

Originally posted by Alfred

Dress-hangers ----upgrade----> Clothes-Hooks :)

Alfred (8000 $ and 15 cheeseburgers each)

skills: logic -> enemy units receive a new book to keep them busy each turn
lazy -> clothes-hooks can flee the battlefield by taking a nap in a haystack

downsides: clothes-hooks have a permanent forgetfulness spell on them.

rahvin. (view rulers)

@rahvin: you didn't give me any skills! i feel terminally unskilled! i hate you! :mad: :lol:

since this is the feelings thread, i'll express mine. i've had a pointless albeit relaxing day. i had some exams to correct and did so, taking two hours only when i thought that would deprive me of the whole day. i graded them far too generously and i'm a bit ashamed of myself, but wtf can you do? all the people in the grey zone around passmark (around 50% of the students) would miserably fail if i chose to be stricter, and i would have to correct their exams again in june... oh, no! :)

aside from this, tomorrow i have a horrible day. now feeling seriously guilty for lack of productive study in the past 15 hours, i will turn to my favorite current plate ie matrix algebra, and not leave it until i'm done (this is supposed to be the last day for it, and i'm not sorry about the separation). but this implies that i will not prepare tomorrow's class at all - it's at 2 pm but now i'm on the coast, in a beautiful village, and a two-hour drive separates me from the ugly city where the university is. rahvin is there as well, but tomorrow i'm seeing my students, not rahvin :cry:

so what happens is that i'll go to bed far too late, and wake up far too early, and as always i will jot down some notes for my class in the hour previous to starting. this amounts to too much strss. i want to concentrate and be quiet and not drive for 400 kms per day. please someone save me.

hyena (holding my breath till monday)

Hi, this is my first message.

My dream? I'm always trying to reach some kind of hapiness, but in the inside, I wish I cannot reach it, because my life will lose it's sense.
I want to stop feeling and acting like a stupid teenager. It's fine to feel depressed and to cling and enjoy solitude, but I don't like to feel under pressure to be someone, to be what I'm supposed to be, specially if I don't know what I'm supposed to be!

Welcome!! Be sure to post on the "Im new here" thread. You shouldnt listen to anyone, its ok to be a stupid teenager it happens to all of us, depression sucks, but no matter how much your life sucks there is always ALWAYS good in some aspect of your life, solitude is fine I dont mind it, and by not being part of the mainstream and "being" somebody, you actually are somebody. Your not part of the main your more a free thinker like most of us here, granted its hard to get away from the mainstream sometimes, but as long as your happy with what you make yourself more power to you.

Welcome :)

@tristessa: welcome to the board! we're a bunch of young adults bound to take on the world sooner or later, so as you can see there's nothing remotely teenager-like in talking to us. ;)
and nevermind nick, he's found love so he's happy all the time. :p
*runs for cover*

rahvin.

Originally posted by Thanatos

@hyena: lovely italian teacher?

[/B]

well, i don't teach italian, if this is the question... i do undergraduate macroeconomics + graduate econometrics. still, i'm lovely. :)

hyena (in a rush)

Originally posted by Tristessa
Hi, this is my first message.

@Tristessa: Hi, and welcome to this our and your thread. If you spend (waste?) some time reading the previous pages (yeah, it's hard work!), you'll see this thread was often centered in the happiness and how in hell we can reach it. I won't talk so much more about, but I can assure you that ppl in this same board found their own way from the depths of their inner darkness (metaphor quote of the day (TM)).

I strongly recommend to meet the nice ppl of this board, despite they are physically far away of you, they will help you to make believe!

@Advice1: Nevermind nick, he's usually smoking too much. :D

@Advice2: Take care with Rahvin, he use to post from Torino's local bedlam.

@Advice3: Take care with |ngenius, the fuckin' dreamer.

|ngenius (Y recuerda, amiga mía, que no hay nada imposible)

Welcome to the board, Tristessa, I don't think you act like a stupid teenager, I've never tought it, even tough you've just posted once.