We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

maybe we should start a lonely thread, i get the feeling many people will gather :s

Siren (why can't all the lonely ppl be together? :( )

@|ng: thanks for the kind words. I'm moved.

hyena (rahvin once wondered if "the water is moving" in Bruce Dickinson's "tears of the dragon" means that Bruce wants to cry when he sees water. and _this_ is my best friend? :)]

Originally posted by rahvin

what hath befallen thee, that thou prowl every thread with such accurséd words?
oh, i beg thee, speak unto us so that your sufferings shall be promptly soothed.

rahvin. (betrothed, caught a cold)

I do not prowl threads, ravioli face :mad:

As for the thing that happened to me, it's always there and...I wrote something about it on a paper sheet, but I'm too lazy to type it right now, but I probably will, although I doubt it soothes anything... :cry:

Originally posted by Thanatos

I do not prowl threads, ravioli face :mad:

i guess this was in order to get me in the right mood for being understanding and helpful. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Thanatos

As for the thing that happened to me, it's always there and...I wrote something about it on a paper sheet, but I'm too lazy to type it right now, but I probably will, although I doubt it soothes anything... :cry:

well, just typing it out will probably just make your fingers hurt. the fun part is when ppl replies with all their useless stupid advice. see what's happened with nicktheclayman? he fell in love with a girl and we encouraged him to ask her out. next thing we know he's engaged with another girl he never even knew existed. :p
so you've got nothing to lose, at the end of the day your problem will remain but you'll find yourself going out with a new gf. :)

rahvin.

totally ot: i was raised to believe that meetings were, well, meetings. so what i discover today is that if you put 5 distinguished university professors inside a room to discuss trivial matters what happens is a huge fight and a ton of foul language.

hyena (will i become so nasty? bu forbid)

I do agree with hyena. You, Rahvin, are clever enough to know deeply that concrete cases don't make general theroies. And btw, good reaction to put the focus out of yourself, man. :D

|ngenius (a concrete robot)

Originally posted by Don Corleone

i guess this was in order to get me in the right mood for being understanding and helpful. :rolleyes:

Hey, you know it's my style ;)

Originally posted by rahvin

well, just typing it out will probably just make your fingers hurt. the fun part is when ppl replies with all their useless stupid advice. see what's happened with nicktheclayman? he fell in love with a girl and we encouraged him to ask her out. next thing we know he's engaged with another girl he never even knew existed. :p
so you've got nothing to lose, at the end of the day your problem will remain but you'll find yourself going out with a new gf. :)

well...:rolleyes: you may have noticed that I'm not very keen on talking with other people about my emotions, feelings and so, I really wanted to do it this time (kinda) but by the time I got connected again my mood had improved a bit, I still have plans to talk about it in a nearby future, (just like replying to your comment about my writings in the religion thread, "very soon") but I thank you for your interest, it's appreciated :)

arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
what?????? GROUP HUGS when I'm not here.....this hurts!!!!
well I'll hug you each of you separatedly :D (specially Alfred, he likes it :p )
Now, thanx reaaaaaaaally for crossing fingers so strongly....Siren you might have crushed your fingers ;)
It couldn't have gone better...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

and rahving, next time, try a plasticbubbled envelope, you idiot :p

fathervic (loooooooony and happy as there was no man on earth)

on your loooooooooooooong discussion, I've read it, but I think it would be a) late to right about it b) senseless since all but |ngenius are wrong ;)

I can't say how happy i am for you melon, maybe cause my fingers are already crushed ;) :)

Siren (trying to talk with fingers :p)

Originally posted by FatherVic
well I'll hug you each of you separatedly :D (specially Alfred, he likes it :p )
*with a happy teddybearlike smile, gently extracts a knife and sweetly leans its blade to FV's throat*

hands down, please :)

Alfred (bad luck, don't try next time :))