We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

well,the typical stuff.....annoying depression....i have troule smiling,trouble taking care of the things i should do,stayed 6 hours in the uni though as if it would help....my mum wonders what the hell is wrong with me and generally i disappooint the people who care for me.... there can't be anything worse than that..... :cry:
i don't know what's wrong,or maybe i know....oh,well.... shit :(
i feel tired,burnt-out,whatever......and i feel i can't feel better :cry:
it will take me time.......

thanks for listening......

well mel, you should try to relax, those who care for you can't be that disapointed, and I guess not even your mother, who sure cares and worries about you....None of us want to see you down.
I know how it is to feel burnt-out and actually I'm feeling the same after my birthday I realize how my life is stuck here and I feel I have to move forward. I don't know, may be making things change will make the right shift in your life.
Lean on any shoulder given to you, it's better to pass this with the ones you love, even you feel you disapoint them (and I'm sure if they love you, they won't get disapoint and will try to help you)

fathervic (not_wondering)

I'm afraid i can't give any good advice on this Mel :err:
I've been like that for way too long. :/
But light is coming in my life the last few days, i somehow started fighting for myself again, so this is a proof you can make it :)
I hope you understand what i mean cause i can't explain myself any better right now :/

*me hugs mel* kouragio mikroula :)

Thank you all :)
I'm already feeling much better and surely more calm.....i'm extremely tired and i lack sleep though :cry:

Siren@ I'm glad to know things are getting better for you... :)
good luck ;)

I'm quite tired myself too :)
But tomorrow will be a chupi day (and night ;) ) :hotjump:

@Mel: Thank you my dear :) *hug*

i feel so sad, not even alcohol culd feel this...hollowness, i wonder if anything will, im so tired of looking for something, life is meaningless for me, it is so hard to fid something that fills tht huge gap, i found did something that could fill it, but it is way out of my reach

thanatos (too much tequila and rum, not enough to calm thi bleak sensation :cry: )

@thanatos: take the out of my reach part and crush it. you don't know it for sure until someone hits you in the face with it. unless it's happened yet, pass me the tequila (heh ;) ) and reach out for what you feel you might want.

rahvin.

@thanatos: yeap, do as rahvin says, one of the things that might happen is end up with a different girl like Nick ;)

hang on in there my friend, better times will come :)