We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

I'm really happy for this hyena, i really do wish you the best for him from my heart :)

do you people mean there are icecream cakes???? I mean, not ordinary cakes but just frozen??? or is it that you just see them when drunk???
well I have 2 procedures....
If sadness then
ice-cream
else
potatoes

fathervic (do as I do ;) ) :p

@hyena: I'm glad for your gladness and wish him all the best :)

@FV: Sure there are, I'll buy a new one tomorrow, I bet: chocolate and cream :D

@mel: Suck? oh, no, they don't :cry: very, very few things (like pizza and McD's hamburgers) suck less than an ice-cream cake :)

Alfred (And tomorrow, will we wake up?)

@hyena: I'm glad for your friend

@Venancio: Como que no hay pasteles helados en España? mal hombre, muy mal

@Mel: icecream cakes rule...McDonald's sucks

@Alfred: That depends on me ;)

Jacinto: pastel helado no es lo mismo que un pastel DE helado...

I think we're not talking about the same thing...
of course we have cakes in the icy variant, but you can't get pure icecream cakes....so are icecreamed cakes..which is totally different.... :cry:

fathervic (hoping for it, failing again)

well at least I have icecream milkshakes (and yes that's really icecream milkshake not icecreamed milkshake)

fathervic (dizzed by his own words)

hehe i_don't_understand_a_bu of the two previous posts :D

besides i am mad cause FV now has more posts than me and he even dares to cheat!!!!!!!!!!!! the edit button is a very chupi one
I am a loser....now i need some ice-cream..... :cry:

@Mel: get a Haagen Daz Bailey's Irish Whiskey Cream icecream

@Jacinto: También hay pasteles de helado por acá, no conoces las Viennettas?

@Mort: I'd like it :)

@FV: I don't like where this speculation about shape and matter is taking us... :p

@Mel: A caked ice-cream, maybe? :rolleyes:

Alfred (losing sight of what and who I was again)

uhmmmmmmm let's try again....may be it's clearer now....
/me gathering last poor icecreamed braincells
well, let's take the example of milkshakes....
you have normal milkshakes, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate.....
and you have icecream milkshakes which is nothing but icecream beaten up to be a milkshake....so it's an ice cream milkshake...
with cakes happens the same, we have some cakes here, that must be frozen to be eaten, that's what you call icecream cakes, but I meant, cakes done with real icecream :)

fathervic (wow, I would swear I said this twice :rolleyes: )

and no, I'm not cheating, I'm just more active than you :p

I'm telling you Venancio, cakes done with real icecream are NOT a myth, will buy one for you when you come over.

Sheesh, we need Damage Done to come out, badly.

what about taking some icecream and putting it into the shape of a cake? by matter it's icecream, but by shape it's a cake. So, since shape is essence, it's ultimately a cake, I think, yet... what about icecreamed baincells then, shape and matter? :D

Alfred (till Mel or Siren will kill me for trying to use a foreign philosophical system :rolleyes: )

well the shape doesn't matter in fact, the process would be easily performed by adding a cookie based base underneath the icecream wonder =)

Jacinto: yes, I know Vieneta, but still that's sort of a cake turned into an icecream, I DEMAND the inverted process =)

fathervic (not weird, but vanweird :p )

I'll probably have such a cake today or in 2 weeks :devil:

Edit: :lol: this is the only board such a conversation could take place, u do need DD out and fast! :lol: