We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Originally posted by FatherVic
well the shape doesn't matter in fact, the process would be easily performed by adding a cookie based base underneath the icecream wonder =)
But it must ultimately be removed, else it'd be an icecreamed cake and not and icecream cake... I doubt shape doesn't matter, though, the case of braincell should make us think, I suppose :rolleyes:

Alfred (may, night-time)

Edit: @Siren:Yes, we either need that or Niklas joining the debate :D

"I went to the woods because I wanted to
live deliberately. I wanted to live deep
and suck out all the marrow of life.

To put to rout all that was not life,
and not, when I had come to die,
discover that I had not lived."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH! I WANT TO LIVE DEEEEEP!

|ngenius Thoreau.

I know Vieneta, but still that's sort of a cake turned into an icecream, I DEMAND the inverted process =)
fathervic (not weird, but vanweird :p )

Hey MasterMelon, have you ever tried the cookie-viennetta (we call it with 2 "t") release?
Cream+chocolate+a double surprising "cookie-slice".
It worths living;)

Thanatos, you're really very gentle to offer yourself as a scapegoat, I'm sure Siren will be incredibly happy about this :lol:

Alfred (slipping hook)

atlantis: no, I think I'll have to start to look someone who imports that.... :) I take notice, thanx :D

@|ngenius: siempre habrá valido la pena vivir, para poder contar que fuimos los suficientemente estúpidos para perdernos la vida!

@siren: i'm sorry, too....i'm stressed with my classes...so somehow I feel the same....

fathervic (not_in_the_mood)

I just spent 1.5 hours talking (well, I was just standing there with an annoyed face) about soap operas, soccer and big brother, stupid illiterate fucks :( and they wonder why I am arrogant :rolleyes:

@|ngenius: siempre habrá valido la pena vivir, para poder contar que fuimos los suficientemente estúpidos para perdernos la vida!

Well, it's the most stupid and sad phrase I ever read as a reply to the beautiful Thoreau's poem. I think you don't believe it. De otro modo, verdaderamente serías estúpido incluso para no apreciar la contradicción semántica inherente a la frase, aún siendo pretendida. Don't get stressed.

|ng.