We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

leason to be learned today: never post at UM after coming home from a party, drunk, I'm tempted to edit the post for spelling, and luckily, you didn't see the other stuff I made :rolleyes: I swear I'll never get that drunk again.

*hands a tequila bottle to rahvin (careful with that stuff, it's a hard hitter) and a teddybear to Siren, thanks to you two, I'll keep that in mind, now where's my new girlfriend?

Originally posted by Siren
@thanatos: yeap, do as rahvin says, one of the things that might happen is end up with a different girl like Nick ;)
*Ahem*... I'm sure Nick is a great, clever, and sensitive person, but in all honesty I'd rather wish Thanatos to end up with a girl slightly different from Nick, dunno exactly why :rolleyes:

Hold on, Scythed One ;)

Alfred (straight ahead for 100 mts at least)

Edit: damn NumLock :mad:

Well, being drunk is more or less the only really sensible thing to do. Sort of.

hyena (uncontrollable, i'm inconsolable)

although of course your chances of ending up with a different girl - but not exactly different from nick - do increase when drunk or eating sandwiches. it's the law of the jungle. finder keeper. and other short stories. :)

rahvin. (sober even when it doesn't show)

i love "finder keeper". reminds me of "bubu bubu".

hyena (i will carry the torch, feed up my bu)

@Nick: What about eating an ice-cream cake and being really drunk? :)

@Sire: Hope some sleep helped you to get back your inner balance :) I still vote for drinking, sure, but also for a a slightly less desperate outcome :)

Alfred (sober even when he doesn't know)

@Alfred: Yeah, sure it helped me get my inner balance. My stomach is ok now ;) Thanks anyway :)

Could it be that i had eaten? Food is supposed to help you not get drunk very fast..

Yeap, but in the wrong conditions it also helps to feel quite earlier the need to... ahem, you know :p

Alfred (evereating)

Naaaay, the liquid light share its grandeur, the spring of Eden shall never run dry :D :)

Alfred (Edendrown)

Edit: Edensleepy, too :rolleyes:

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

bubu day! i am happy so everyone must be, get ready :tickled:

i don't even _remember_ if i did mention the issue on here previously, but i was in a totally alienated state since my mentor in university, a person with the ability of conveying almost all my love in a single thought, was undergoing a series of clinical exams with very dubious result and possibly leading to very, very bad news. he has got lung cancer and he has been living with it for about a decade now; recently he had undergone massive doses of chemioterapy as a last resort in order to try to stop the tumor from expanding, and apparently this was the very last opportunity because he couldn't take any more such ministrations without risking death for excess medication.

so what happens? after this series of exams, today we know his results were good: the enemy is, at least, still and quiet. this does not equal healing at all, especially because now he asked for a shock treatment that might either put to sleep the last brutally active tumoral center or damage his spine (some people just have to take such risks, and that's impressive to me), but it's something that consoled him quite a bit and made us meager watchmen take a small rest before the war goes on.

i'm so fucking glad,

hyena (heavens be thanked)