We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Uhm? Si lo hubiera querido lo hubiera hecho yo mismo, sabes que no soy lo que se dice una persona tímida. No era una crítica.

* Edit: I bought the Spock's Beard DVD, and I liked specially the song Thought (Part II), and it's kinda related to the subject of this old thread:

" I thought about come to you and say
all the things I have on my mind.
I thought it may be really great
to show you how I feel inside...

... then I think... maybe not"

|ng (Even more confused)

Ahhh... ehmmm... deja de sentirte tan... expectante conmigo hombre, no pretendo criticarte, ni tengo nada sólido en que basarme para ello. ;) Cuando nos vemos te veo algo cohibido y trato de actuar con normalidad para alejar tu visible incomodidad. Tranqui.

|ng.

vale
icon_handshake.gif

@thanatos: I think that if you came to this land of hombres de pelo en pecho,you could probably have everything you wanted.

@FatherVic: me alegro mazo X tí y lo D la Ksa. I´ll also go away from my parent´s home...........some day. I think I need money, so a need a job, so I´m looking for it. (Today I had a group-interview,and it was very interesting but also a little bit sad, because getting a job it´s very difficult, and you see people with a career applying for a not-very-well-payed-job.)

@Igneus: why do do you call yourself "robot"?

@Superchivita: Without any intentional purpose of hurt you: MY NAME IS |ngenius!!! ;) Well, my name is not really |ngenius, but psssssttt, don't say a word! :p

And people call me as "the robot" because of my passionless and cold behavior. :rolleyes: It's a matter of years forging and shaping a strange robotical life and an inherent devotion towards the maths and binary chains. :D

|ngenius (Who never ever says "mazo", but when refering to a special kind of hammer) :cool:

Originally posted by superchivita
@Igneus: why do do you call yourself "robot"?

icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif

i'm sorry superchivita, I couldn't help it :p

thanatos: well pal....you know...it's not like we stand in front of bulls or...errr...well :p

faderbik ;)

Joer!!!!!!Q mal he quedao!!!
all this time (5days) thinking your nick was Igneus (because of the fire) And now you tell me the truth. Ingenous. Well It isn´t too bad.

I use quite a lot the word "mazo" , not for describing a big hammer (big hammers don´t ussually appear in my conversations) but meaning "a lot".

I also use the word "gore" when I want to say that something is really, really,really ,really hard. have you got any problem with that?

I use the word "chupi" when I want to look like an inmature person.

And Why are so cold?

Originally posted by superchivita
I use the word "chupi" when I want to look like an inmature person.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ehmmmm i hope this is not some secret rule only spaniards know about.. ;)
:rolleyes:
chupi this and chupi that.... i'm an immature chupi troll :p

~mel~ (yeah,duracel crap posting)

@superchivita: as mel pointed out, the robot explained to the whole forum what chupi means, and we got somehow addicted to it, because it's so damned chupi :)

and don't worry...he's a bit cold because you couldn't write his nick fine and becuase we "sometimes" :rolleyes: make a bit of fun of this "mazo" thing people use... Though it's different because we're from barcelona and here only the not so educated people use it. We know in Madrid the thing is more common than here...

framdebirc

Yep, what Melon said. But I love to look like the immature person that I am. :D Robots, trolls, melons... how chupi the world is. :) And don't worry, you're not the first one who (intentionally or not) confuse my nickname.

Framden... er... |ng (Qué pasa por tu casa, nenc?)