We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Originally posted by |ngenius
@Miolo: 4 languages?!?!?! :eek: But, what the fuck is happening in this board? Full of multi-language italians and greeks! :( Which ones? (edit: Languages, I mean) *zoidberg*It's so unfair!*/zoidberg*

And ok, italian is not that easy, I won't learn it in two days. But you will agree with me that it's easier to learn italian than swedish or german, in my case. :)

|ng (Aaaarghhh, odio a todo ser viviente que domine más de 3 lenguas! O... no) :rolleyes:
On that subject, I can read 7 languages... Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic (quite different from the other Scandics, but I lived there for 5 years) German, Finnish, English. Although I can only speak Swedish, Finnish and English with confidence, and my German skills are quite basic.

really, you know how to read german? how come? i mean, german would definetely not be my language of choice if i wanted to learn another...

@Superchivita: No hay nada que sentir, todos somos amigos, y el mundo es grande y chupi. El melón no pretendía hacerte sentir mal, seguro. ;)

@Ormir: So, you just know (in a decent level) three languages. :p

@Vulture: Personally, I would avoid the french. German could be useful. :rolleyes:

My voice is so fucked up that if I speak English,
people can think that I speak Finnish.
But my swedish accents is excellent.

Originally posted by atlantis
When I think of spanish I easily consider it too close to italian not to try and cheat, indeed- I often go wrong because I am sure that people will understand or at least that certain forms are latin

hehehehehe exactly the same reasons why I want to learn italian :p

@superchivita: no te preocupes en serio, aquí nos enrollamos mazo, tronca ;) :p

ok, as for me...well my score's three languages aswell, and I'm digging my way to my fourth, but I also found a tough one in my hands....damned greek!!! :p ;)
now, I want to learn swedish and italian (italian is a piece of cake for us spaniards, miolo :D )

and for sure I would never learn things like french, german, japanesse, arabic or such a wretched language :p

fathervic ( paradigmatos xarin)

hmmm....i also think that spanish speakers trying to speak italian due to the similarity of their two languages could mix a lot of things up,like i have noticed that they sometimes do in english..i mean when they use verbs that look very much alike,yet have a different significance in english......

i can speak & write english,german and swedish in a very decent level... and can speak quite ok spanish for the lever i'm studying...i can also read and understand a lot of norwegian and read and understand a few danish....I love foreign languages :) My next language would probably be icelandic...or proper norwegian...for the latter my swedish will help me a lot.....

As for my mother tongue maybe it's the not most useful one for a troll who wants to spend her life abroad.....but i find it very nice that i can have something entirely different from the other european languages as a mothertongue...not to mention that other languages have many greeks words,too...which f.e. helps me to understand at least a few thinks without struggling......

~mel~ (paradEigmatos xari: lipotimia,antipático,estereotipo ;) )

i can speak in italian, english, french and russian (well, i know just a little bit of russian, but that's because i'm studying it only for the last two months... i hope in the next years i'll improve). besides i can read spanish and some german. and i want to learn swedish or finnish. :D

as for the italian-spanish question, i'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for you spaniards to come in italy and let you understand from people, but learn italian properly it'd be a little more difficult. ;)

Miolo

wow!! People here are very intelligent!! I just know english and a little of french,because those were the languages they teached us in my school. But I think someday I´ll go to an academy or maybe the Oficial languages School to improve them or maybe to learn a new languaje.
Italian isn´t that easy for spaniards?? :( buaaaa!!

@DarkJester: your new avatar is great.

Rahvin finally posted here. Glad to see you here again, it was the flu that drove you here? I need of your dreams to feed mine, because you're part of them (relax, you're not naked there, but we're surrounded by beautiful women... and I don't promise to keep them dressed...). Aix, you, my unconstant and double dwarfish friend... Welcome home. :)

@Superchivita: Psche, para qué negar la evidencia? Nuestro intelecto nos precede (en ocasiones va bien para ligar, pq él hace el trabajo sucio). :confused: :D Translation: Nah... pointless words.

Well, I'm dreaming strange things, lately. But... who cares? I'm sleepy. :cry:

|ngenius (Strange dreamer)

Is something up Rahvin? The king of king must be able to function at all times ;)
Seriously though my friend, I think I speak for all of us when I say that if anything's bugging you, we'd like to help :)

thank you, dark_jester, really. :)
something is bugging me today, but i need to get my thoughts together before sharing. it's not much of a question of "helping", actually, but your participation will surely be appreciated. :)

rahvin.

For once in a lifetime I do agree with Dark Jester (well, maybe there will be more points to agree with, but I haven't seen them yet...). What's going on, Rahvin? C'mon, man, everything answer to reasons, the hard fact is when these reasons seems to be incoherent. Nothing on Earth happens spontaneously or by divine grace, except the whole Creation... er... I mean, well I guess you got the point. :p :D

|ngenius (A divine accident)

of course i didn't mean things ought to have a motive: i know they always do. but there are motives and there is reason. the magic electricity that happens between your left and right ears. the origin of common sense and the repository of all whys.
now, when i see reason - although admittedly it doesn't happen often - i try to act accordingly, but still i'm often hurt by those who do see it and still keep on insulting and reviling it. with the answers waiting for you, and you won't even try. :(

rahvin.

since i'm just up, i "bacon the call" too. of course i want to be in the front line if you need to kill someone. :)

Even if it's a motive without a coherent reason (neither according to the real morals, nor to the common sense reasons), it happens due to certain things. So, I can't help you more in this cryptic issue (and I'm at your dwarfish feet if you need me), but consider that people often acts strangly in order to keep safe their social image, pride, or many other senseless feelings that only can drive them to fall into contradictions. I can't understand why either, but I try to open wide my eyes when things appear to be clouded, and pay attention to my own acts. If they fail, don't expect the same from my side.

I'm still sleepy. :(

Concerning the front line, I can atend the fallen soldiers in the camp. :rolleyes:

|ng.

When you put your ideas together,if you decide to show us your problem,you may get a different point of view,that may help you.

@Ingenious: I´m sure that with that intelligence of yours, you don´t have problems to (ligar),but does a Robot need to (ligar)?:D