We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Originally posted by Ormir
The worrying thing is I spent around five minutes wandering what hyena and Siren meant by Melancholia meeting someone on UM, and a forum couple. I wracked my brain with possible candidates, but I was clueless. Then I went back and read Fathervic's last post. And I thought I had a good eye for detail... Ah well, I guess you're most blind to things right under your nose.

I beat you.
I took a look at this thread yesterday and didn't realized, read it now for some minutes and realized now :err:

Anyway good luck both of you!:) :)

Episode666: really nice post :)

What's with you two, are you completely blind or what? :p
I realized the whole thing already several months ago even though I wasn't really an active reader/poster back then (and usually I am the last person who realizes this kind of things ;)). I think they've discussed it quite openly here.. or then I just have caught some 'key'-post with substantial information after which it's been easy to recognize what they're talking about, dunno :)

Anyway, good luck to both of you, Mel & FV. May your rocking-chairs be found beside each other after numerous happy years :)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the fucking deranged kid is right in the trollcave :p (oh! and she's spying me here, too ;) )

Thanx everybody for all the support and your kind words. For sure we WON'T leave the forum, but it'll take a bit until we get our PC in our new place and so you'll have to suffer the absence of our stupid-post-spree at night :D

BTW: the ones with good eye on this things...the whole thing started January 2002 so it's more than a year that the madness began :p :p :p

huggies kai filakia from both of us!!!!!!

mel&melon (who think that DT forum rules ;) for several reasons :p :rolleyes: )

see ya soon!

:wave: @fathervic.

well, i've been among the first to notice, i can proudly say. :cool:

actually, the fact that you met here and got to live together and are now setting up your own place makes me so happy i could probably slit my throat right now and hope a pack of hound dogs eats my bowels while they're still warm. :)

rahvin.

I was 100% sure coz i got it confirmed with inside information pretty early. :p

@Mel+Melon: Mallon telika 8a r8w monaxoula mou. :p

Edit: @Melon: Welcome to our land! ;)

:cry:
a little late maybe, but all my best wishes to you, fathervic and melancholia! damn, that was about time ;)
as if nobody could have guessed it... hey, we are not that ignorant :D
again, good luck! *hug*

i know you're dying to read some more words written by your very short moderator. the 15 hours a day you can meet him here are simply not enough to satisfy your unsatiable thirst for yet another dose of rahvin.
well, since i recently got one small step closer to my life-long dream of obsessing you all with my writings, you have the unique chance to read my reviews of some metal records here at hmas.org, kindly hosted by reno (thanks again for the opportunity!). as of now, i just added a review of the new album by septic flesh. more will follow, plus a column where i'm going to have the chance to show i have a way with words by playing scrabble online 24/7 (project still under construction :p).
come all ye faithful, bubu and triumphant.

rahvin.

my emotions right now:I feel very sad about what happened to Thanatos' sister
I usually don't care about net people but the way he expressed himself and the love he had to his sister brought back memories to me and it saddens me that people go thru that pain

@rahvin: You are so imp.... nevermind. :rolleyes: :p :p

Btw, i read your review. Even tho i haven't listened to the album, the fact alone that it's Septic Flesh you were writing about, made me think you were exaggerating a bit, esp in the beginning. But i must admit that i loved the part about the lyrics, it brought a wiiide smile on my face, it was soooo.. rahvinish. ;)

Siren (reviewer of reviews)

@siren: well, thanks for reviewing me, i was badly in need of a revision, if i can say so myself. ;)
i know that a band from your own country often sounds cheesier, so i guess some greek ppl might feel i was exaggerating things a bit, but the record really is that good, in my humble opinion. and it's not as if i'm biased pro greece, i mean, look who i have to deal with every day... :rolleyes: :p
as for the lyrics part, i know if i ever reach reviewing popularity i'm gonna get some vibrant reactions by all those who just can't cope with my standard for good lyrics. unfortunately, rahvin is about as rahvinish as you can get, i'm afraid. :D

rahvin.

@Rahvin: Great! That's the way! WE - LOVE - YOU! It was the review to kill all reviews (that's positive, I assume). The more I read, the more I want more lines to come, more opinions on its way...

@|ngenius (Long time since the last time I wrote a post adressed to myself): Come back under your own self-control, please, and try to reckon about your future. Or better, stop reckoning about it.

|ngenius (Encouraging... it's a therapy)