We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Child of Time said:
Yeah, but to change my mindset is easier said than done, I'm afraid. In a few days I will at least know if there is any idea to keep up hope or if it is time to start to try to forget.
I see what you're saying. Sometimes I haven't tried to forget it, so much as I tried to just be content with the way things are, without being attached to some expected outcome.

i don't want to hear about dreams anymore. ever.

as mentioned in another thread:

#1: hyena meets boy a few months ago
#2: hyena falls for boy, but boy is engaged to evil tubby
#3: hyena tries to become friends with boy, they talk, go out etc. but nothing much happens. they stay on the 'friendly acquaintance' level.
#4: boy calls hyena on boxing day and says 'i had a dream. i was having sex with you. i woke up in a sweat. i can't give you details because my girlfriend would be mad at me'.
#5: hyena sends message to boy saying stuff like 'i now want you to dream of me when you're awake'.
#6: boy does not reply and probably thinks hyena is some huge imbecile.

as skyclad wisely said, bury me. dreams should be outlawed.

Think you've acquired the useless custom of feeling yourself imbecile so often. I know it definitely is not my business, but your reply was quite fine. Perhaps it was the evident next step playing along, maybe not so sharp or subtle, far away from any acception of romanticism, but fine and defiantly, which is way more useful and pragmatic than the usual shitty and confusing game of touch and hide that never works. Mark my words, I'm an expert when it comes to shitty games like that.

Besides, you should think that: A) Men are usually moved by or towards sex and B) He was the one dreaming about you, which refers to the point A aforementioned.

|ng.

@|ng: thanks for caring about my predicament! actually, i wouldn't mind if romanticism entered the equation, but it's just not happening. sex is not entering either, since i'm not seeing him until january 9th. well, whatever. i wish he would call or send a message or email or dump his gf. :D

Tebus said:
I see what you're saying. Sometimes I haven't tried to forget it, so much as I tried to just be content with the way things are, without being attached to some expected outcome.
Yeah, word. After trying the denial-method for about a day, I realised I had to cope with it in an another way, since forgetting the whole thing was clearly impossible. It was to say the truth impossible to stop thinking about it at all. It's seldom I wish I have some work to do, but that was such a moment.

hyena said:
as skyclad wisely said, bury me. dreams should be outlawed.
You can't imagine how often I think bury me (accompanied by feelings like shame, anxiety and fury pointed towards myself),when I think about all chances I've ignored or not even recognized as chances. And I understand that you want to outlaw dreams after that sad episode, but I can but say: sweet dreams!

I often dream of sex with occasional people, even my close relatives. Imagine my surprise and disgust when I wake up.
Damn those sex dreams!... I always wake up in the most interesting moment! :erk:

Onyx said:
I often dream of sex with occasional people, even my close relatives. Imagine my surprise and disgust when I wake up.
Damn those sex dreams!... I always wake up in the most interesting moment! :erk:
so are they more interesting or disgusting after all? ;)
i don't remember any sex-related dream, but then again i don't remember any dream, but then again i don't even sleep. :D

Onyx said:
rahvin, when you're in a dream and want someone, you don't care. :D
too true. sometimes even when you're awake and you want someone you're inclined to dismiss minor details - such as his/her boy/girlfriend's existence or a bullet in the head - and just go for it. :D

Child of Time said:
Nice to see this thread resurface. I dreamt about hyena a few nights a ago. We were standing in our kitchen and she learnt me Italian cooking-related words. She knew Swedish. o_O
very romantic. especially the part where i seem to know everything. :p