We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

ah, and possibly you also want nick to kidnap your boyfriend and hide him bu knows where, as a token of love. :p

I'll not be surprised to see MagSec4 in my dreams after seeing his photos. ;) But I probably won't be glad... I hate seeing males while sleeping, actually. But I do.

I'll be very surprised if I end up fearing commitment. Much more likely that I'll commit far too soon in this hypothetical and very unlikely relationship and end up being broken asunder.

Onyx said:
I'll not be surprised to see MagSec4 in my dreams after seeing his photos. ;) But I probably won't be glad... I hate seeing males while sleeping, actually. But I do.
You're quite the open individual aren't you.
And having read about the usual nature of your dreams, I can't help but feel a bit ..uneasy :p

@rusty: you will commit yourself, you'll be torn asunder, you'll do it again and be torn asunder 4-5 more times, you'll end up fearing commitment and possibly chasing my (then quite old) ass with a baseball bat for being right.
or maybe not, maybe you win the jackpot straight away. hell, i'd pay to know you will. :(

Rusty seems to be very cautious in terms of making very big decisions like that, though. He may fear it for the right reasons. I know things will turn out alright for him.

rahvin said:
@rusty: you will commit yourself, you'll be torn asunder, you'll do it again and be torn asunder 4-5 more times, you'll end up fearing commitment and possibly chasing my (then quite old) ass with a baseball bat for being right.
Oh, I know. Except maybe I'd use a cricket bat instead, I do like to keep the British end up.

My dream last night involved Christmas, and presents under the tree, and Bruce Forsythe on tv saying something that was actually an inside joke with me and a friend. At that point my friend materialised by my left elbow and we laughed together. Then my neice said goodnight to everybody.

:confused:

This has nothing to do with the lastest posts, anyway :p

i had a scary dream (yes, today i'm thinking a lot about dreams) some weeks ago: i was a sort of jealous freak, that i'm absolutely not in real life, and at a dinner with friends a girl was pissing me (and other people) off, so i got up, grabbed her hair and banged her head against the table several times until she fell on the floor, then i kicked her until she couldn't breathe and spitted blood all over the floor :guh:
i was rather shocked (and in a very bad mood) when i woke up, though sometimes i wish to do things like this to some people :bah: :p

later in the dream, or maybe in another dream, i couldn't walk, like if i had no spine, this wasn't nice

Caelestia said:
eek, violent. was this girl someone you know? remind me never to dine at the same table with you ;)
:lol:
no, no one of the persons in the dream (except for 1 or 2) were real, it was supposed to be a dinner with friends, but suddenly ths girl came up and did a couple of bad jokes about some friends of mine, then started to be slutty with everyone, including my boyfriend, so i became violent. again, i was shocked when i woke up. i swear i'm not like that in real life :p
and since today i was reading a book about dreams and stuff for school i remembered this one

Well, since this thread has turned into a dreams thread exclusively... I had a strange and unusual experience yesterday night, nothing to do with nocturnal pollutions, since that wouldn't attend to the principle of usualness. :p Anyway, I had some odd-chained dreams, rather vivid and a bit perturbing at times.

The first that I remember was around 3:00 AM and it was such a nightmare. I was gone crazy and people was scared and pointing at me, I was at work and my boss was screaming to me. I was particularly frightened because I knew I had lost the reins and I felt myself absolutely out of my mind. (Yes, three years in this board might cause serious injury, I warn you!!!).

Then, I woke up (that's how I know the time it ended), and I went to the kitchen to drink some water and try to relax. I was pretty tired, so I went back to sleep soon.

Far from stopping, the odd dreams kept on haunting my mind, and I dreamed something I didn't dislike at all. I recall flashes of that dream, I was riding on my bicycle down a hill, and then I met a girl I've seen sometimes at work, but whom I never crossed a single word with. She was riding as well, and somehow I knew we were a couple, so I went to kiss her. Then, a menace that I can't remember threatened us (something related to zombies or a bomb, I'd bet), and the next thing I remember was a friend of mine stopping his car in front of me and picking me up.

|ng.

Crazy
To dream that you are going crazy, suggests that you have lost sight of your goals. You may feel that you are no longer able to depend on someone. Alternatively, you may feel that your opinions, viewpoints or decisions are not being accepted or being ignored. You may feel like an outsider.

Bomb
To see a bomb in your dream, signifies that you may be going through a potentially explosive and trying situation in your waking life. The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are likely to explode or burst if not dealt with soon. It could be something within yourself, such as the desire to explode with anger over an issue that's affecting you.

Last several times I dreamt of the beautiful landscapes... Beautiful, yet uneasy... I wasn't afraid of the infinity, because my world was not infinite - it was just the size that my eye could catch.

@hilj: you see, the difference between me and you lies in the fact that you see these scenes in your dreams and don't like them, i think about doing this stuff all the time and i don't do it just because i want to keep my job. :p