We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

King Chaos said:
I look back in the mirror and see that my mouth is filled with lush, conditioned beautiful black hair. I grab at the hair and begin to tug. The hair is long. The hair is dark. The hair is choking me.
I wouldn't have tried to choke you had you not swallowed me :(

Seriously, that is pretty screwy. The most disturbing dream I had involved a rape.

Choking
To dream that you are choking on an object, suggests that you may find some advice/remarks/situation hard to swallow or difficult to accept.
To dream that someone is choking you, indicates that you are suppressing your emotions or that you may have difficulties in expressing your fears, anger, or love.

Giving Birth (okay, not really what you were doing)
If you dream that you are giving birth to a monster, then it implies that your inner creative energy has yet to differentiate itself and grow into expression. You may hold some hesitation in releasing this "monster" for fear that others will judge your or that they will not accept your ideals.

Vomiting
To dream that you are vomiting, indicates that you need to reject or discard an aspect of your life that is revolting. There are some emotions or concepts that you need to confront and then let go.

King Chaos said:
You should go on that dream interpretations site and see what the oral consumprtion of Li means in our subconscious.
actually... my name in a couple of languages means "oral."

bizarre coincidence?!?!?

most certainly :)

MagSec4 said:
Let me guess...

Last night you dreamt you were in the forum with 2 posts and everyone else had a postcount of 4309870978342.. then the numbers came to life and chased you down the streets of St. Petersburg..
Then it started raining green reputation points, and you stumbled and fell upon the slippery roads.
Then the post counts caught up to you.. and the number 8 stood above you, and said with a psychotic look on its face and a foreign accent
"I kill you, my friend!"
:guh:
Actually, my last dream was that DT arrived in St-Peterburg, and I talked to them.

during our exams, when we don't eat pasta, we sing and dance around or compose short poems. then we answer to questions by means of elaborate gestures accompanied by random words full of vowels pronounced in a loud, musical voice.

some of the above information are not true.

Miolo said:
last night i dreamt of being at the english exam i'll have to take tomorrow. however, instead of doing the exam, i was eating pasta. :err:
Im also taking an english exam today... Its probably the same one as you.
I dreamt that we were doing it out in a field and this kid kept asking me questions and I got fruhstrated because its cheating to answer. Then it became an exam where a teacher called out a number of possible answers and we had to make the shape of the letter preceeding the answer we had chosen, just like the YMCA dance. 'twas wierd... but pretty cool.

opacity said:
car = ego
bump = difficulty in life
panic = panic....
Obviously, you need to get out of your car before life's problems get too unbearable.. and take a walk instead, with which you can easily and effortlessly tackle life's difficulties. So your big speeding ego has got to go. You'll be able to go through in a more relaxed manner (no panic :p) and make more friends along the way ..people who are taking it slower and don't particularly care for that huge ego of yours ..shame on you.

The bill for today comes to $149.99 or you may opt to enroll in 4 convenient monthly payments of $39.99
No refunds.
Not responsible for ..anything at all

Thank you, come again.

King Chaos: Wow. That was the most scaring dream I've ever heard about that I haven't experienced myself. I'm looking over my shoulder every now and then as I write this. I bet I have to sleep with the lights on tonight. :eek:

I had that dream about a week after my best friend nearly went insane from fear from a dream he had. He told me about it and it scared the bejesus out of me. Then I couldnt sleep because his dream made him ill and I was in fear somat similar would happen to me... then it got to the point where it was like living on elmstreet. I just had to sleep. Couple of days of sound yet affraid sleeping and I have this devastating dream. It was really bad at the time :cry:.

i have been driving motorcycle again on saturday and dreamt about it every single night till now. darn, i need a new one!

@ King Chaos: Wow, being attacked by a faceless baby.. :zombie:

I had this horrible dream a while ago. For a while me and my friends had been wondering what had happened to a guy who'd been missing for a few years. Some people claimed he'd died, but we didn't want to believe that. Then we found out that he'd committed suicide, and we were terrified. At that point my friends disappeared from the dream, and i was alone and totally freaked out and having a panic attack.
My parents were away, and i was home alone, but for some reason my sister was sleeping in my bed, and i'd fallen asleep on my parents' bed. Then i recieved an sms from the dead guy :s I can't remember what it said but i read it in the dream and it made me go insane.
I felt like i couldn't breathe or move, but i managed to run into my room and wake up my sister, and i told her that we need to find help. She'd got the same sms from the dead guy aswell. Then some weird stuff happened, and we contacted my other sister, but she'd got the sms aswell. Then i kept getting more and more messages from him, and each one of them was scarier than the last one.
I can't remember what happened then, i think we were just messing around and were scared to death. Then something weird happened to the whole town, the dead guy had taken over everything. And i think almost everyone died or something, and i ended up in another city, where my dad was supposed to take me away from the guy who was haunting me. So then dad arrived on a plain, but i couldn't find him and i was running around like crazy, because the dead bloke was haunting me somehow.
This doesn't sound scary, but i swear to god it was scary at the time :p It felt so real.
Well i can't be bothered to explain what happened then, nothing major, but i couldn't get safe anywhere, the bloke kept haunting me.
The worst part was when i was half asleep and sort of realised that i was dreaming. In the dream i was asleep in my bed, and the dead guy was suddenly standing there and started bending towards me as if he was going to strangle me. At that point i sort of realised i was dreaming, and i thought that someone was at the door of my room, and i tried to say "wake me up" but i couldn't because i couldn't breathe :'( Omg it was so horrible. I was choking, i couldn't breathe in the dream or in reality. And i kept getting these flashes of the guy strangling me, and i tried to wake up but couldn't. Then eventually i did, and my heart was beating so fast and i couldn't breathe properly for ages :s It was so horrible. There was no one at the door when i thought there was, btw