We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

I'd say there's a slight call for concern there . but Im sure it means something other than animals arouse you.
Maybe it's the vibrations. Or it could be more than a dream... perhaps it's a vision sent by a god telling you something important about your spiritual past. Or maybe you're just getting "morning wood", happens to us all, unless you're female... in which case if you are getting "morning wood" I'd see a docter right away .
:err: Of course I'm female!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you just feel that oozing from my every word??? Insensitive bugger.

Thanks for valuable advice though. That's what I thought: I have to consult a doctor. :loco:

Yep, I'm insensitive too. :p

Last night's dream involved me searching for something small on a snow-covered plain (and I do mean plain, not plane). This snow was about 4 feet deep, so it wasn't easy. Right in the middle of the plain was a large mountain, which I was working my way around when my father and brother came along and offered to come with me to the other side of the plain. They didn't realise I was searching for something and for some reason I wanted to keep it secret, so I agreed and started walking with them. Then after a short while the snow-covered plain turned into the sea. It was the same depth as the snow, but for some reason the mountain was still there, and all up the mountain the water kept at roughly the same depth. Apparently gravity didn't affect water the same on that plane (talking about a plan of existence now) as it does on this one. And all of a sudden there were loads of holiday-makers there, having fun in the sea, and loads of people were trying to get to the top of this weird mountain thing, so we joined in trying too. Only the slope on our side of the mountain was at a 45 degree angle, which was steeper than anywhere else, and the tide kept pushing us back and we couldn't get anywhere. Then a really big wave came and pushed me right to the edge of this plane (of existence) where I became squashed up against some kind of invisible wall that kept me from falling over the edge of nothingness, or something to that effect. I woke up after that.

I can see lots and lots of insensitive buggers around here :Spin:
Besides - my nick is a feminine name, didn't that tell you something??? huh!

Rusty: your dream means that your ego is pressing on you (the mountain!). It also could mean that you lack sincerity and try to hide too much from the ppl around you. It's a sign from heaven that you should improve before the tide comes.

Easy! I'll be a fortune teller when I grow up

how would we know? to me branwen doesn't sound anymore feminine than rahvin. and before you start making assumption, lady...!

??? you should read more literature :Smug:
And ... eee - is there a separate topic for that? How do you normally find out the gender of other forum-goers? I assume you are a man - is that right?
And I think Rusty is a girl and Celestia is a girl and King Chaos is a man and Northern Lights is a girl.. etc too many people here.

Concerning your dream: you are expecting something new to happen and experiencing anxiety. You are also a very private person and do not like others to penetrate your secrets.

Oooohh, I'm so good at it! :hotjump:

Branwen said:
??? you should read more literature :Smug:
or possibly a little less. branwen is a name commonly used in literature of many sorts. there is a goddess with that name, and a squire, and a multitude of characters mostly in the whole pagan/wiccan scene (which, frankly, i can't be bothered to investigate). in some instances branwen is a guy, in others a gal. i had no way of knowing which specific piece of literature you were referring to beforehand. i still don't know.

And ... eee - is there a separate topic for that? How do you normally find out the gender of other forum-goers?
some threads do contain rather private questions that, when answered, give meaningful insights on users' gender. in other cases one just asks, or people mention it themselves for some reason.

I assume you are a man - is that right?
i was last time i checked.

And I think Rusty is a girl and Celestia is a girl and King Chaos is a man and Northern Lights is a girl.. etc too many people here.
three out of four: not bad. ;)

Concerning your dream: you are expecting something new to happen and experiencing anxiety. You are also a very private person and do not like others to penetrate your secrets.
the first part might be true: yet i do hope for new things to happen, i'm not terrified by them. generally speaking, though, i certainly experience anxiety.
but you're wrong that i'm a private person. on the contrary, i'm known for letting strangers in to some intimate knowledge of myself at the first occasion.

Branwen said:
Rusty: your dream means that your ego is pressing on you (the mountain!). It also could mean that you lack sincerity and try to hide too much from the ppl around you. It's a sign from heaven that you should improve before the tide comes.
Ego?? Heaven?? Crikey. If it represented my ego, a gaping chasm would have been more fitting. And the less said about 'heaven' the better.

And now can I call you an insensitive bugger for getting my gender wrong please?? :)

Hihi i imagined branwen was a girl since i saw the name used on a woman somewhere, but i wouldn't know if i had never seen the name before.

yes, i completely lost the ability to speak a comprehensible english.

oh, and now i'm curious about what is my genre according to strangers :p please

idari said:
Well i'd definitely be turned off by Brad Pitt :ill: in fact i think i'd rather die than make out with him :yuk:
That's a tad harsh. Brad Pitt's a nice guy... I've listened to the seven comentaries, and Fightclub comentary. He seems like a well educated funny modern day Humphry Bogart.

I thought Branwen was a boy... probably because of the blue and red rocket. Here in england girls don't tend to have blue and red Rockets at their disposal as it's a boyish thing (dont call me sexist for that, or I'll pimp slap you). I remember my toy rocket *hahahahaha* oh the fun we had.

I actually had a dream last night where I was in a brawl with these tough guys. Usually I can't swing my arms in my dreams, for some reason In slumber I suck at fighting (I probably suck out of slumber too, but anyway)... This fight was no different really, but I managed to block a load of punches, and actually score a couple of good hits. My friend got totally smashed up and his face literally fell off, but I didnt see it... I heard it... o_O On a radio. The scary thing was there was no goddamn radio *cue X-files music*

rahvin: don't believe what they say. teh only meaning of your dream goes as this: you are harry potter. :Spin:

man... i'd take being harry potter if li was cho... :p
just wouldn't want the sad ending of that relationship... damn older kid who died... whos name i can't remember... :p

~kov. giddy happiness of the quick reply return :p