We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

MagSec4 said:
A person who's usually afraid of me for some reason
I can't start to imagine what you do to the poor person to make them usually be afraid of you. :ill: :p

A couple of nights ago I had a disturbing dream. I was planning to assassinate someone, and I actually came up with a wonderful plan and pulled it off rather brilliantly, but without a scrap of remorse about killing someone. I'm surprised I have such coldly clinical feelings going around inside my head.

lately i've been having lots of dreams with board members in them. but usually i can't recall what happened in the dream, i just remember vaguely the presence of a member when i wake up..

This morning, my alarm sounded, and I must've been half-asleep still when I slapped it off ..then I went on to dream that I had gotten up and was getting ready for work :Smug:
and I didn't realize it wasn't real until I actually woke up, looked at the clock, and said "Oh shit!!"

@CoT: i have the exact same talent. the only way to fight it is to change the alarm clock, but it takes only a few days for me to "train" myself to turn that off as well. :/

Siren: :lol: I haven't tried that method. Strange that our subconcious ego's are that smart, don't you think? :D But I have tried to set two alarms to go off at the same time. I don't know if it works though, I woke up immediately when the first one started beeping.

@CoT: yes, it's creepy. :lol:
two clocks don't work for me, it's the stinging sound in my ears that works. once, the cleaning lady poured some water over my alarm clock, and from then on it screamed like a pig whenever it went off. that was the only thing that managed to wake me up for a few weeks. :D