We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

I place the alarm clock as far away as possible so I'm forced to get out of bed and travel a bit to smack the shite out of it.

By then I'm so annoyed I'm quite awake.

And this isn't mine, but my friend had a dream about me having sex with someone who's a Dirk/Takeshi (guy in my avatar) hybrid.

:dopey:

Why can't *I* have a dream like that?! :(

Caelestia said:
I place the alarm clock as far away as possible so I'm forced to get out of bed and travel a bit to smack the shite out of it.

By then I'm so annoyed I'm quite awake.
Same with me, unfortunately that's only two or three steps away, so it's quite easy and quick to just go back to the bed and lie down again.

Rusty said:
Same with me, unfortunately that's only two or three steps away, so it's quite easy and quick to just go back to the bed and lie down again.
Yeah, I have that problem too. I put it further and further away but it's pointless. I just sprint faster and faster. Vicious cycle.

That's stupid. Once you get up you're awake, right? Even if you're groggy your first though is 'maybe there's a REASON I set the alarm at this time.'. :err:

Maybe this explains while I sleep so badly/ don't dream/ etc.?

three's pushing it... twos good.

I had a dream I visited finnland with an old friend (who I havnt seen in ages). I felt enlightened in the dream but only because of the seclusion of the location. Then a car went past and someone shouted faggots out of it so I shouted "Perkele" in a stressed out manner. Thats a wierd finnish expletive isn't it? Anyway the dream was still good. tHe car incident didnt ruin it at all.

"Perkele" means "damn" or "the Devil" or similar.

Early this morning I dreamt that I woke up early this morning and went online and started chatting on MSN. Just before I dreamt this, still early this morning, I actually had woken up and found that I'd been signed in to MSN. One of the times Li said something, but I don't know if that was dream or reality, though the chats that I think I know were dream-chats were a lot weirder than me just telling Li I'd talk to her later... anyway I'm confused about it all.

Yes, you logged on in the middle of the night. I said wow you're up early, and you said oops, I'm not here, later. Or something to that effect.

So that was reality.

:guh:

Then you grabbed and kissed me passionately.

Ok, so that was a dream :(

lately i've been having some very "real" dreams. the other day i dreamt of smt and when i realised i was remembering the dream, i kept sleeping and dreamt that i got up and msged someone about it.
today i dreamt i was leaving for vacation, but i hadn't packed my bags and i had to go, so i shoved a couple of books and a magazine and my camera and my cd-player and lots of cds in my backpack. that's the only things i got with me, and i was very concerned to take the right cds, so i took lots of useless ones too, and then i remembered Tiamat's Deeper Kind Of Slumber was still on the pc, so i turned on the pc to take the cd out. The cd has actually been in my pc since yesterday..

Caelestia said:
Yes, you logged on in the middle of the night. I said wow you're up early, and you said oops, I'm not here, later. Or something to that effect.

So that was reality.

:guh:
:lol:

This morning i dreamt that i was outside somewhere, it was a weird place, and i got beaten up by some people i used to go to school with. I tried to get away from the place but they were everywhere and they wouldn't let me go. Then i went home, and showed the giant bruises to my mom, and i was hurting all over. Suddenly Ulla was there, and some of my relatives, and i showed the bruises to them and Ulla was like "omg that's horrible, i'm going to kill them" lol.
Then somehow the dream changed, and i was in the shower with 2 girls, and one of them was my sister's friend. My hair was short, and they dyed it red. I still had the bruises and i was hurting everywhere, which is why they were there, they were helping me. And apparently i was getting ready for my wedding. They washed my hair and helped me put on my wedding dress.
Then the next thing i remember is that i was in town wearing my wedding dress, and i was COMPLETELY wasted. I was so drunk that i couldn't walk, and i was stressed because i thought i was going to be late from the wedding. At that point i didn't realise it was my wedding, i thought i was going to my sister's wedding.
Some random people on the streets congratulated me, and some guy offered to help me get to the church because i was so drunk that i couldn't stand up straight. He carried me to the church, and my parents and some of my relatives were sitting on a bench there. I stumbled in front of my mom and almost fell over, and she went "those shoes are impossible to walk with, you can't even stand up straight with them", then i mumbled something and saw both my sisters somewhere and went over there. One of my sisters was wearing a wedding dress, and apparently the other one was a bridesmaid.
This is where something weird happened, that i won't tell here :p
Then i sat next to the bride, and she was like "awww your hair's wet" and i went "yeah they didn't wash it in time so i didn't have time to dry it". I stood up and looked in the mirror, and i started crying because i looked absolutely hideous. I had bruises on my cheeks and my lip was swallen, and my hair was all messy and wet.
Then it was time to walk down the aisle and......I MARRIED MY SISTER :| :erk:

idari said:
This is where something weird happened, that i won't tell here :p
This is where something weird happened? :eek: So the rest was just 'normal' (relatively speaking) dreamy stuff? To be honest when you stopped here the first thing that came into my mind before I read on was you marrying your sister... I thought that was what you thought was too weird to mention. But if you bought that up at the end, I can't even begin to imaging what you're holding back! :OMG: You're dreams rock by the way. I mean sure, they're a lil demented, but I wish I dreamt like that. At least it would be interesting. Rusty still has the most whacked dreams though.

idari said:
Then it was time to walk down the aisle and......I MARRIED MY SISTER :| :erk:
'ceen it (coming)[/psychic-pancakes]

Last night I was at a hotel in America, and an American family was just about to leave the hotel when it started chucking it down outside. I don't know whether I worked at the hotel or whether I just felt like doing a good turn, but I ran out into the rain and got a taxi for them. It turned out that there wasn't enough room for the father to get in the taxi, so I then offered to give him a lift to where they were going. I took some very GTA-style shortcuts through shopping centres and down steps, and eventually reached the hotel they were going to next, which was a few states away even though the journey didn't take long at all. For some reason I had to drive right around to the back of the hotel because we weren't allowed in the front entrance. Then all of a sudden I was alone back in one of the shopping malls, being followed by a gang of skateboarders who were hunting me like wolves. Odd.