We Are The Void

Of course it will leak, no matter how hard labels try to avoid that, there will always be ways to surpass the powerful watermarks!
And it's a fact that a video for the song "Shadow in our Blood" was recorded, it was mentioned a LONG time ago in the official dt twitter page, and if i am not mistaken, it was also mentioned in the official site (or somewhere else that I can't recall right now), so for those who were complaining about it... it's more like "shadow in our blood" is the single than dream oblivion is, the latter is more like a teaser...

Correct, didn't Niklas say on here that they wanted a song which isn't so typically DT as a teaser, which became DO? I think they'd do a more "standard" song for the video, I don't know though, something completely different might be nice too. For example, I would've loved to see a video of The Mundane and The Magic!

Leaks are getting tighter and tighter, closer and closer to the actual release date. However, they still haven't figured a way to keep it as air tight as they would want to. Shockingly, the only album that didn't leak before it's release (and the band encouraged downloads, because of the US release being pushed back) was Skyfire's Esoteric.

Immortal's All Shall Fall got pretty close too. They said they also really tried their best not to let it leak this time. I think it was on most torrent sites about half a day before the actual release.

Correct, didn't Niklas say on here that they wanted a song which isn't so typically DT as a teaser, which became DO? I think they'd do a more "standard" song for the video, I don't know though, something completely different might be nice too. For example, I would've loved to see a video of The Mundane and The Magic!

+1 on the mundane and the magic video.

So nobody mentioned. Am I the only one who can hear Groove Metal influences on new material? I kinda clearly hear it in "Dream Oblivion"

Ooops, sorry for inaccuracy. The shipping price is actually 28€. But anyway my price would be 44€ for this limited CD in case none of my friends have accepted my proposal to get decent limited copy for at least 30€ (or less). Stupid fuckers! :zombie:

Идиоты! (Hehe.)

Are you sure it will leak? :p
Their label uses powerfully watermarked digital promos now and most of those won't leak. Some do slip through but it's far from sure that WATW would be one of those.

I think it's almost impossible to avoid a leak nowadays :p .

Anyhow, who's going to wait for the album or listen to the leak?

No one wanna talk about the studio report episode 4 ?? :rolleyes:
It's the most interesting one so far! The clips that Martin and Niklas played are really catchy :kickass:

Yeah, I thought that the music in the first video (Martin B. braking the bottle) was not so good, but the subsequent ones have been excellent. The fourth one was brilliant to be honest.

It's the most interesting one so far! The clips that Martin and Niklas played are really catchy :kickass:

Yeah, I thought that the music in the first video (Martin B. braking the bottle) was not so good, but the subsequent ones have been excellent. The fourth one was brilliant to be honest.

Oops, by Martin I mean Martin H.
My mistake.
Well, I actually mean the music that is playing in the computer. That piece of music is played by Niklas later.

I love studio videos and hate them at the same time. Bands give us just enough to get us excited, while at the same time making us entirely too frustrated because the album release is still waiting ahead.

I loved the TP! :D Now I want to know which brand...

Anyhow, who's going to wait for the album or listen to the leak?

Are you just stupid or wha... oh waaaait, hold on a second :D

I love studio videos and hate them at the same time. Bands give us just enough to get us excited, while at the same time making us entirely too frustrated because the album release is still waiting ahead.

Doesn't get to me like that, I love studio vids, I know I'm getting a record soon, and that it's going to rock HARDDD, so I don't mind getting hard while watching those (for all the right reasons, don't misread that).

I don't usually comment on songs right after the first listening, but At the Point of Ignition sounds damn awesome! I found Dream Oblivion more promising than necessarily great, but AtPoI certainly delivers on those promises. The guitars in the middle and the eerily "howling" keyboards are my favorites right now. I'll listen to it a few more times, then I'll try to put it away and wait until the whole album is out. I know it's not going to be easy...

-Villain

God! This is really going to be Groove Metal influenced album!
And I totally loved "At The Point Of Ignition". I had to run out from my workplace by the time I found this song upped on MySpace. So I had just listened to it two times and ran away. And now I realized I was a profit :) I mentioned before in this thread that I'd like to hear more electronic keys. And I've got completely what I wanted in this song. And this is another "non-typical" Dark Tranquillity song. Though it has more typical Dark Tranquillity sounding parts

Today 8 hours ago I preordered "We Are The Void". Anybody else did that?
It might be offtopic but that Fuclear Blast is the worst and the most inconvinient webshop I ever used! It was reseting my basket pretty often, it was losing items from "saved articles" directory... But the most annoying thing is that even for english version shop they have german-languaged noticfications! Argh!!! I've lost time trying to recall who is german speaking and not less time aking them to translate all that shit! And all for learning that I need to increase shipping days amount to proceed checkout...
But finally I'm in :)