weird habits...

will and other friends have pointed out just how much of my mom's neuroses i've developed, like freaking out when i have some weird elaborate plan and one little thing goes wrong, nitpicking, putting way too much thought into things (ex: when you're in the car and someone's driving like an asshole. friend: "Jeez, that douchebag needs to stop driving like that." me: "maybe he dropped something on the floor and is trying to pick it up..." *friend looks at me weird* "Shut the hell up, laura!")

You're putting way too much thought into this.

I don't like people looking at me while I sleep. I usually pull the blanket up over my head or poof it up around my face. I can't sleep in a public place (like on a plane, not a park bench) because people will see me. :cry:

I too have way too much in common with some habits to gather all the posts. Especially the eye lash thing. I don't do anymore but when I was a kid from 2nd to 4th grade I had no eyelashes I'd pluck them all out in a single sitting every time they grew back. It was a nervous tick from the stress at home.

My habits now are many!

I snore very, very loud. When it gets bad Alex sleeps on the couch.

I have insomnia, and when I am asleep no one can wake me. I also suffer from a condition where you have crazy, insane lucid dreams. I need 3 alarm clocks set on full blast next to my head to wake me. Otherwise it takes Alex an hour or more to get me up. I keep telling him that he needs to take a more aggressive stance if he wants me up. Flip me out of bed somthing I don't care hahahah!

I'm a doodler too! I also go on long six or more hour drawing stints and get mad as hell when I'm interrupted.

I will go off into deep thought and unknowingly stare at someone stranger or not. This is embarrassing!

I'm too anti social in Rl :erk: I have trouble not being nervous around people. And when I pretend not to be I end up saying somthing stupid. When I don't speak much, and remain quiet I end up coming off as a snob when really I want to join in.

As far as gross habits go, I got many more dumb habits but I figured I should join in on the fun and add a gross habit lol.

If I'm eating a snack and somthing falls on to the floor, I will make sure no one is looking and pick that sucker up, as long as I'm at home. Also if somthing falls into my cleavage while eating a snack I will pick it out and eat it. It is my crumb catcher too :lol:

I already hit the gym hard 4 times a week. I'm becoming a motherfucking hunk. Total hunk, you don't know. I hunk up like a mother fucker. Fast.

I just need to get my diet back on track. I was eating healthy for about two years & I've been kind of edgy for the last week or so. I need to cut my sugar intake & get more potassium. I also need to cut my saturated fat intake & stop eating these fucking donuts. I also started taking Fish Oil kind of recently & I wonder if that might possibly have anything to do with it...? Hmmm...

I never thought I'd see someone use the term "hunk up" in a sentence, at least not without the homsexual liason that one assumes is imminent.

9011.jpg

I absolutely cannot stand on ceramic tile while I'm barefoot, especially after getting out of the shower. Must have bathroom mats!

There are like 5 or main websites I look at every day, some are forums, some aren't. Every now and then I catch myself getting into a rut of continually checking these sites back to back, over and over again. I'll look at one and if it hasn't changed, I'll look at the next, and cycle through them multiple times until I have to ask myself "Wtf are you doing? Get up and walk away!"

There are like 5 or main websites I look at every day, some are forums, some aren't. Every now and then I catch myself getting into a rut of continually checking these sites back to back, over and over again. I'll look at one and if it hasn't changed, I'll look at the next, and cycle through them multiple times until I have to ask myself "Wtf are you doing? Get up and walk away!"

+1

I absolutely cannot stand on ceramic tile while I'm barefoot, especially after getting out of the shower. Must have bathroom mats!

Same on all of that :p

Although, I don't really even like to step on the bathroom mats now. When I get out of the shower I just stand on whatever dirty clothes I had just taken off :loco:

I'm easily put in a bad mood like Will, and when I am I maintain it the rest of the day. I have insomnia too like Morgy.

I also like to make myself sneeze by putting things in my nose. Some of my favorites are tooth picks and the the top of a nail clipper thing.