Monstrocity: imperial doom
Death: scream bloody gore,leprosy,spiritual healing
Brutality: when the sky turns black,screams of anguish
Athiest: piece of time,unquestionable presence
Obituary-cause of Death
Massacre-from beyond
Deicide: s/t,Legion
Resurrection: Embalmed Existence

I would say death metal originates from california(possessed,autopsy) and florida(death,morbid angel,etc..

How you can begin to compare to NY scene with the florida scene let alone sweden scene is beyond me. Stop being a noob. The NYC is the least significant scene is pretty crappy.

And Revenant....

and the fact that you hate Deicide and Obituary

Despite what I think they should not be excluded and are essential to the florida scene. I was just trying to prove a general point about the florida scene compared to the NY.

Besides the swedish scene the finland scene also is much better than the NY scene.

Not to mention the Polish and Belgian scenes. Some really promising stuff from Belgium and Holland, actually, aside from the classics like Houwitser, Gorefest, Aborted etc

That said, some excellent Finnish stuff, including the quite stirring Death Du Jour.

Despite what I think they should not be excluded and are essential to the florida scene. I was just trying to prove a general point about the florida scene compared to the NY.

Besides the swedish scene the finland scene also is much better than the NY scene.

so i'm guessing if you rank the death metal scenes, its...
1.Florida
2.Sweden
3.Finland
4.NYC
5.Germany
6.California

can anyone give me an actual idea?

Yeah, Britain #1.

Necroticism - The perfect DM album. Ever. Period.
...For Victory - The Second most perfect DM album ever.

Yeah, Britain #1.

Necroticism - The perfect DM album. Ever. Period.
...For Victory - The Second most perfect DM album ever.

no.1? are you sure, I have not heard any notable death metal bands from there except from the people who live there. I think for a death metal band to get fame outside of their country says something about them, if not...well....

That's OK mate, I will add it to the other times you've been wrong.

(Note: I don't really think the UK is no.1 for DM, in general terms).

I really liked some of the Danish input in the early 90's though -

Konkhra - Spit or Swallow
and
Dominus - The First 9

Are both all time classics that I am the only person to universally laud.