What Are the Most Embarrassing CD's You Own???

MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
C'mon now...we all have one or two...cop to it and your sins will be forgiven! HA!!

Mine..

Third Eye Blind..all of 'em...why? I don't know..just like 'em I guess
Nickelback..Silver side up...again...like it..
Matchbox 20..first 2...Rob Thomas writes cool songs and he's hot..end of conversation
System of A Down..Toxicity..why? I liked that "Chop Suey" song..thought it was different...listened to it once and it bored me to tears...need to sell it!

That's all I can think of at the moment...your turn legions...

Don't be mean...just confess...a little ribbing is ok, but this is supposed to be a funny thread...K?

hmmm....somehow I got a Duran Duran CD in my collection. I tell people it belonged to an old girlfriend but...

I also have a Bal Sagoth CD. They have got to be one of the cheesiest BM bands I've ever heard.

Well for me it would be "owned" .. I recently got rid of every shitty cd that was in my collection.

Some highlights:

Deftones, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, All my Marduk cd's, Manowar, + some more shit..

Ich Troje - Polish band - u don't know it .. lucky u....my wife bought it ... i can't even stand it is actually lying somewhere in my house .... :))

second Papa Roach album - why the hell did i bought it??

Hmm...lets see...
I have "S&M"- but it was a present, so I don't know if it counts.
Oh, Michael Jackson, Elton John, Beastie Boys and Bon Jovi- that's the stuff I used to headbang to in the 80s (the decade of Thrash Metal!) and the very early 90's- I was 6- no other excuse.
Whitney Houston?! wtf ?
Allright, I'd better shut up before I confess too much and become a complete dickhead...
what else...
Dark Angel- "darkness descends"...should I be embarassed? Well, I'm not.
Sepultura's "Nation"- I had heard some songs before I bought it and I hated them, but when I saw the record in store and it was extremely cheap I thought "why not? after all, it's sepultura- not as good as the old days, but for this price...". Well, do I need to say I only listened to this shit twice and it didn't sound like sepultura at all?
Vader- "reign forever world"- the enticing price again...this band used to be great and still has tremendous potential, but unfortunately chose to waste it become a band that is obligatory for every rebelious 13-old-kid in this country and release short, weak and boring albums yearly (each being a copy of the previous one). I still hope they'll wake up one day, though...
Tesament- what the fuck is this?? <puts an album entitled "Demonic" into his CD player">....ahh, ok no need to be embarassed, I trust.
That's it, I think (hope)
At least I can proudly announce that I do not own a single mallcore album

soulflypl said:
Ich Troje - Polish band - u don't know it .. lucky u....my wife bought it ... i can't even stand it is actually lying somewhere in my house .... :))

second Papa Roach album - why the hell did i bought it??
Ich Troje?!? Congratulations, soulfly, you beat me hard! I can stop being embarassed now, I guess!

hiddenlegions said:
St Anger , Sevendust , Slipknot

BTW -- MI , I'm shocked you would own up to the Nickelback but yeah that was funny :tickled:
Yea...it's a bit out of character, and I really don't know why I like it. I found it used for $4. It doesn't get much play, but sometimes I need a break from my death/thrash/speed/black metal collection.

MindInsane said:
Yea...it's a bit out of character, and I really don't know why I like it. I found it used for $4. It doesn't get much play, but sometimes I need a break from my death/thrash/speed/black metal collection.

MI, I have a couple Sevendust c.d.'s too. I liked their first one. I also have Stuck Mojo too! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

MindInsane said:
When I need a break, I listen to Jazz, Classical, Sting, or Thin Lizzy.

I have pretty eclectic tastes in music, everything from the Beatles(I own all of their albums) to Morbid Angel and pretty much everything in between, excluding popular music that is.

I would have to say the cheesiest in my collection has to be, drum roll please... it would have been Godsmack's debut, but my ex broke that last year(jokes on her :lol: ), so...Lost Horizon-Awakening The World, which happens to be one of my favorite cd's, but is so totally cheesy!

BUY IT!