Reactions: PrincessHades
Black Sabbath-Master of Reality
Iron Maiden-Iron Maiden
Motörhead-Ace of Spades
Motörhead-Iron Fist
Danzig-Danzig

Metallica-Kill 'Em All
Metallica-Metallica
Megadeth-Killing is my Business...and Business is Good!
Slayer-Reign in Blood
Pantera-The Great Southern Trendkill

Venom-Black Metal
Bathory-Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Bathory-Hammerheart
Burzum-Filosofem
Burzum-Fallen
Mayhem-Live in Leipzig
Immortal-Sons of Northern Darkness
Absurd-Totenlieder
Moonblood-Blut und Krieg
Horna-Musta Kaipuu

Rush-Moving Pictures
GG Allin-Always Was, Is, and Always Shall Be
GG Allin-You Give Love a Bad Name
Burzum-Dauði Baldrs
Burzum-Hlìðskjalf

Have you checked out Freaks, Faggots, Drunks and Junkies yet?

Yeah. I have it, and it's a great album, though the atmosphere of the prior album, puts it a bit ahead of its successor. E.M.F is equally good. I wonder what happened to GG's voice between those two albums. I know he smoked a little, but he was mostly busy with heroin and liqueur. It's kind of weird how his voice and character "lost its innocence" so to speak.

Yeah. I have it, and it's a great album, though the atmosphere of the prior album, puts it a bit ahead of its successor. E.M.F is equally good. I wonder what happened to GG's voice between those two albums. I know he smoked a little, but he was mostly busy with heroin and liqueur. It's kind of weird how his voice and character "lost its innocence" so to speak.

I think he just decided to change his style, honestly. His earliest stuff is heavily inspired by New York Dolls, The Who, Ramones and proto-punk in general.

I think he just decided to change his style, honestly. His earliest stuff is heavily inspired by New York Dolls, The Who, Ramones and proto-punk in general.

His early stuff is very glam rock like, without the glam of course. During the final days of his The Jabbers era, he recorded Live Fast Die Fast with a glam metal band band called Flying 69, so I think he liked that kind of stuff.

Holy shit! What the fuck? I left out A Blaze in the Northern Sky and Transilvanian Hunger by Darkthrone.

His early stuff is very glam rock like, without the glam of course. During the final days of his The Jabbers era, he recorded Live Fast Die Fast with a glam metal band band called Flying 69, so I think he liked that kind of stuff.

Glam rock? I disagree. Sure, "Cherry Love Affair" has a kind of Kiss/T Rex twist to it, but what other songs sound like glam?

I was playing Nuke Attack and my dad thought it was Ballroom Blitz...

As an interesting sidenote, Blood for You is definitely inspired by War Pigs by Black Sabbath.
How do you confuse those two? I can see it, so maybe. But Sweet is metal like Perry Como is gangsta rap.

Ensiferum - Ensiferum
Nightwish - Oceanborn
Rhapsody - Symphony of Enchanted Lands 2
Turisas - Battle Metal
Diabolical Masquerade - The Phantom Lodge
Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned

Mutter by Rammstein
Hatebreeder/Follow The Reaper by Children Of Bodom
Rust In Peace by Megadeth
Ride The Lightning by Metallica
Symbolic by Death (Could really put any Death album here...)
Judas Priest in general lol
Bloody Kisses/October Rust/Life Is Killing Me by Type O Negative
Under The Sign Of The Black Mark/Blood Fire Death/Hammerheart by Bathory
Dark Medieval Times by Satyricon
Beneath The Remains/Arise/Chaos A.D./Roots by Sepultura
Colony by In Flames