What CDs are dominating your player?

You know, with that playlist, Russell really should start smoking skunk bongs through some single malt scotch filter. First year at college and the geezer still has pink lungs and a fully functioning liver. What's the point of it all I ask?

JayKeeley said:
First year at college and the geezer still has pink lungs and a fully functioning liver. What's the point of it all I ask?
God damn I need to get over to England! By the time I got to college I probably already took 10 years off my lifespan. :loco:

Never did acid, I always thought I'd have a bad trip. Did PCP on accident once though, that was... different. o_O

Morbid Angel - Heretic
Morbid Angel - Gateways To Annihilation
Dream Theater - Official Bootleg - Master of Puppets
Into Eternity - Buried In Oblivion
Astral Doors - Of The Son And The Father
Armored Saint - Symbol of Salvation
Blue Oyster Cult - Cult Classic
Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation
Elf - Trying To Burn The Sun
Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out - Live At The Beacon Theatre

Listened to these last night:

Abaddon Incarnate - Dark Crusade
Forefather - Deep Into Time
Forefather - The FIghting Man (this is friggin' great)

Suffocation-Effigy of the Forgotten
Decapitated-Winds of Creation
Morbid Angel-Domination
Lamented Souls-The Origins of Misery
Lacuna Coil-Comalies
Metallica-Ride the Lightning
Type O Negative-October Rust
Dimmu Borgir-Death Cult Armageddon

and anything with Vintersorg on it.

NAD said:
Oh aye? Still enjoying that one this many months later? :loco:

Yeah man, good revision music :p

JayKeeley said:
You know, with that playlist, Russell really should start smoking skunk bongs through some single malt scotch filter. First year at college and the geezer still has pink lungs and a fully functioning liver. What's the point of it all I ask?

Hey the only stonerish one there is the Spiritual Beggars! I may be neither drunk nor stoned, but I'm still enjoying myself, so it's cool. :Smug:

Höhöhö you must not be a fan of teh w33d if you don't think Ulver and Manes qualify. :tickled: