What COB album should i buy first?

Just like most people say, Hatebreeder or FTR are the CoB standard so get either one, no way to predict whichever you like best. I would disagree with most of the dissings for AYDY cause I actually like it >.< but it's different from what CoB usually does so don't get the wrong idea ^____^

Yesterday I listened to Hatebreeder and Blooddrunk back to back and enjoyed it. I think Blooddrunk was just as classy, especially first two songs, but then some of the weaker songs kind of didn't belong there.

I'd get something wild, or hatebreeder. (If you can find them in your local stores in America) My shitty stores only have blooddrunk and AYDY?.

I had to get half of their old shit online, because I got in to bodom in late 2003.

imo, aydy is better than blooddrunk...

by the way, BUY FOLLOW THE REAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then HATEBREEDER!!!!!

Yeah I quite like AYDY,prob more than Blooddrunk too..

FTR all the way!! Then buy HateCrew Deathroll,by that stage you'll be hooked and you'll be better able to appreciate HB and SW.:kickass::kickass:

Who the fuck said AYDY? I only liked In your face from that album. It reaked of nu-metal and metalcore influence. I still wnoder why people bitch about blooddrunk.

It shits on everything that was and is AYDY?

I'm in the same situation you are. I'm not sure which one to get though I really liked the stuff I heard from Are you Dead Yet. Nikki recommended I get Follow The Reaper. Anyone agree or disagree?

I'm in the same situation you are. I'm not sure which one to get though I really liked the stuff I heard from Are you Dead Yet. Nikki recommended I get Follow The Reaper. Anyone agree or disagree?

Get Follow the Reaper first, then Hatebreeder, then Blooddrunk. You should be good to go from there, man. :D