What Did You Learn Today??

I just learned that Nergal made a guest appearance on Vader's Revelations album. I heard his vocals on the song "Whisper" and was pleasantly surprised.

I learned that Helmet are not that bad & Page Hamilton is the funniest front man I've ever seen on stage. He was also the most seriously intoxicated. I'm actually kinda interested in Helmet more after that show.

I learned that 3 Inches of Blood are playing in Swindon on Sunday.
But I can't get there, and no-one wants to go :( Plus I can't get pissed because it's cool afterwards.

Only a tenner to get in aswell.

Today I learned that city driving is a sport which is not mine. How the fuck does the parking garage get away with charging me $21 to park for four hours?

Really? I saw an episode about Martin Luther King coming out of some coma. It was all political and not funny. It pissed me off because I watching Family Guy and then The Boondocks comes on and makes me sit on the couch waiting for the end.

I learned that this one kid I know from School of Rock (a program where we get lessons and we rehearse for shows) ordered a cheeseburger from McDonalds without cheese and complained saying "I ordered a cheeseburger without cheese but you gave me a hamburger".

I also learned in the subway next to the School of Rock behind the door that says "do not enter without permission" is an angry man on his laptop. And I learned you can get pizza from subway.

Really? I saw an episode about Martin Luther King coming out of some coma. It was all political and not funny. It pissed me off because I watching Family Guy and then The Boondocks comes on and makes me sit on the couch waiting for the end.

i like that one, when he's up on the podium and is all like, "all i see here is a bunch of *iggers! *iggers procrastinate! *iggers bitch and moan about thier problems and expect people to make things better for them! *iggers do whatever they want, whenever they feel, and dont care what nobody thinks!" and all the kids were just staring at MLK. lol.

The creator of the Boondocks is from Columbia Maryland. I wouldn't mind the show if it wasn't played on adult swim, I go there looking for humor and action, not politics.

I've seen a few episodes, didn't even come close to making me laugh. Epic movie is Chris Rock compared to the Boondocks.