What Did You Learn Today??

Of icy liquor tears, of a silent Earth)
(Of a rusty lid, of a wingless wind)
(Of an eyeless storm, of fallen gods,
who lost their way

I finally fucking found out how I had to listen to The Perfect Element (song) in order to hear those lyrics - and once I did it made the song even better!

Today I learned that drugs are bad. m'kay. After two days(and nights) of binging on marijuana, alcohol and coke. My head feels like it was pummeled by a sledge hammer and my brains turned to mush. :ill:

Drugs aren't bad, the decision to take too much of multiple ones at the same time is bad! :p

I learned that I should never trust myself to dye my own hair seeing as now itis now bright purple.

Also, I learned that even though Guitar Hero 3 is fun, I really don't prefer it to 2, and that to buy it would be a waste.

Today I learned that my new job post location fucking sucks & I work in a cheap ass resort which has no love for it's Security Guards.

About the constopation thing, well I never really have that problem, but I've been eating a cup of Activa yogurt every day for like 3-4 weeks. It really helps you to shit much better & I've lost a few pounds. Shit can add a lot of weight if you're not careful. The raspberry yogurt tastes good too.

I was eating a lot of yougurt when I had my wisdom teeth pulled a few weeks back & I liked the Activa yogurt so I lept buying it.

Damn, my problem is I just can't stop shitting! Why oh why won't my bowels release my poor anus from biology's ill-willed jurisprudence?

Today I learned that my new job post location fucking sucks & I work in a cheap ass resort which has no love for it's Security Guards.

About the constopation thing, well I never really have that problem, but I've been eating a cup of Activa yogurt every day for like 3-4 weeks. It really helps you to shit much better & I've lost a few pounds. Shit can add a lot of weight if you're not careful. The raspberry yogurt tastes good too.

I was eating a lot of yougurt when I had my wisdom teeth pulled a few weeks back & I liked the Activa yogurt so I lept buying it.
What are some other things to help? Alot of fruits maybe? This sucks man I hope I don't have to see a doc.

:lol:
I do agree though, she was very attractive; no in that video however, she has this lazy eye thing going on.

05297031.jpg

Still hot and hot in that video

I learned that constipation really sucks and the only cure is prune juice. It tastes like complete shit.
Damn I feel like an old man lol

lol havin the same damn problem man, only i dont have any prune juice :erk:

I learned that I need to be way more careful when backing my car up while I'm on uneven pavement... I backed my new car into concrete when I got off work yesterday morning & scratched my rear bumper up like crazy on the passenger side. I also broke my parking light on that side...

I hope it's not very expensive to have that buffed out & re-painted. I need that new light too :cry: :cry: :cry: It was a terrible way to end a horrible week... I just found out I'm $650 in debt on Thursday too. I also need new tires (kinda) & my "maint. req." light came on that same fucking day. It will be a bitch going about getting all this stuff taken care of thie week.