What Did You Learn Today??

I learned that there is a God, and he is in fact a raptor:
raptorjesus.gif

The ratio of salaries to CEOs and average employee of the same company...

Britain 24:1
France 15:1
Sweden 13:1
USA 475:1

HE WENT EXTINCT FOR OUR SINS!

And everyone's waiting for the Raptore, when he will separate the good from the bad and take the good up to raptor heaven.
(Note: I only just noticed the closisisty of Rapture and Raptor as I was thinking of puns to make. Conclusive evidence that there is a raptor jesus)

I'd never even heard of the word "rapture," until I bought Dragonlord's album, and at the time I thought it was a reference to raptors, and that the spelling difference was probably culturally related. After discovering the true meaning, I immediately concluded that the difference is that I actually believe in raptors.

HE WENT EXTINCT FOR OUR SINS!

And everyone's waiting for the Raptore, when he will separate the good from the bad and take the good up to raptor heaven.
(Note: I only just noticed the closisisty of Rapture and Raptor as I was thinking of puns to make. Conclusive evidence that there is a raptor jesus)
This is you first post that I actually loled at :headbang:

Today I learned that drugs are bad. m'kay. After two days(and nights) of binging on marijuana, alcohol and coke. My head feels like it was pummeled by a sledge hammer and my brains turned to mush. :ill: