What Did You Learn Today??

Aye, I'm fine; I'm pretty damn sore though that's for sure. The fucking thing even ripped my helmet off my head!

Thankfully, other than bruising and really bad body pain (especially the mid back area), I only came out of it with a sprained thumb (left hand). You have got to admit that that isn't bad at all considering the rolling came after a ten foot drop at like 40mph. I'm really glad I didn't destroy my nose though, I really don't feel like having surgery on my face to fix my snoze.

Fucking sand dunes
Aaarrrghhh.gif

Also; even if I was a Gay man prancing around Central Park at midnight wearing black leather and assless chaps, Dave still wouldn't be able to tap my ass.

I learned that all but one song on the new Opeth album will be in standard tuning.

I learned that liquid nitrogen isn't very readily available to an individual who wants it just for fun :(

Which songs?

I always thought they were doing weird tunings (minus Damnation, as that album is in standard)

Pretty much every album is in standard, except for Ghost Reveries and a few scattered songs on Blackwater Park. The lowered tunings aren't that low anyway, Ghost Reveries was in DADFBE and the other songs were in drop D.

I fuck 0's - 1's. Not only are they ugly, they also smell................................below deck.

That's nassssty.

One rule has gotta be they're clean... down below in the cellar.

Seraphim Belial said:
Also; even if I was a Gay man prancing around Central Park at midnight wearing black leather and assless chaps, Dave still wouldn't be able to tap my ass.

Sigged for a mixture of brilliance and truth.

From the latest correction handed to me I've learnt that there's a duck inside each and every one of us. Every person has his own duck side.:zombie:

I'm pretty sure he meant to type "dark", although the bad audio quality makes it hard to tell. I love how instead of "dark lord" he typed "duck lord":lol:
Man, all this esoteric bullshit is starting to get to me.