What Did You Learn Today??

I learned that the splitter inside of our house that divvied the connection between the comps has been replaced; I may attain an awesome connection!

I learned the chords for "With a Gun" by Steely Dan. Probably the only Dan song that doesn't sound like shit on a single instrument. Good thing it's one of my favorites.

I learned that the room out on the factory floor labelled "MATURATION ROOM" is not the "MASTURBATION ROOM", which is what I've thought it said for the past two months. :headbang:

That's what happens when I leave my cube world of excel spreadsheets and irritating vendor phonecalls, haha.

the sad part is, I don't have any other choice.

yea me too :( most days anyway

I learned that you should never be absentminded whilecooking. I put tin foil in the microwave because I wasn't paying attention:erk: I realized about 3 seconds after I started the machine and unplugged it really quick

today i learned in school that everyone else thinks its cooler to play guitar hero than play a real guitar

I learned that the room out on the factory floor labelled "MATURATION ROOM" is not the "MASTURBATION ROOM", which is what I've thought it said for the past two months. :headbang:

That's what happens when I leave my cube world of excel spreadsheets and irritating vendor phonecalls, haha.

excelruleseu8.jpg