What do you do for a living?

our job actually cited the free tea as an employee benefit, the cheeky bastards. Im drinking twice as much of it now just to get me own back

Bambi said:
our job actually cited the free tea as an employee benefit, the cheeky bastards. Im drinking twice as much of it now just to get me own back

ah damn, youre not serious? cheeky bastids is right, id be taking the tea bags home with me and all, be surprised how they'd all mount up, now theres a PG Tip! :erk:

ikeaboy said:
ah damn, youre not serious? cheeky bastids is right, id be taking the tea bags home with me and all, be surprised how they'd all mount up, now theres a PG Tip! :erk:

ah some of the stuff they come out with is class, theyd tried take a weeks wages off ppl on the weekly payroll next year cos its a leap year :tickled:

Bambi said:
ah some of the stuff they come out with is class, theyd tried take a weeks wages off ppl on the weekly payroll next year cos its a leap year :tickled:

ah ffs! theyd try anything, could only happen here though eh

korsfarer said:
I hardly have time for the lavatory. I don't know how you do all that.

all my money from the lavatory work pays for my stay here :(

Ahh, it's almost that hard here too, but we manage somehow. At least you get paid for it.

I'm a postman slash delivery guy slash he'll-do-whatever-as-long-as-you-threaten-to-fire-him -kinda guy. but not for long. I've managed to secure a study place for me next year, so as soon as I've enough money, whoooooosh I'm outta here! :tickled: