What do you do for a living?

Alwin said:
I did some quadratic programming (optimisation models), stochastic processes (non-Gaussian distributions, heavy tails, self-similarity, limit theorems for stochastic processes), combinatorics and right now I'm working in linear algebra (3-way arrays, decomposition into rank-1 arrays, 3-way rank).

I did a lot of work last year with the non-gaussian distrubution for research. i'm trying to find if ican take mathmatics at other nearby universities, but no luck. i want to learn more. i want to work with more abstract mathmatics than i have been. i'm getting a minor in mathmatics and physics...its a lot of work, but it's fun

bleed_black_orchid said:
that weird leprachaun thing..

haha thats actually a film.. aww yer man is cute.

presskitlep1k.jpg

bender the offender said:
once..or twice, we`ve met. i remember to have shared my meal with him; in my opinion he has a bad e-personality. :Spin: , but hes all good in real.

what was the meal? ah i see the other thing up there, is making stalking enquiries again, some things never change :tickled:

dont tell her what time we met brenda, or date even, its too dodgy in here

bender the offender said:
haha thats actually a film.. aww yer man is cute.

presskitlep1k.jpg
he looks like a bloke i used to work with on a building site, the little bastard almost ran me over with an earth mover once for a laugh. However 5 seconds later god got my revenge by setting his engine on fire. The engines on them yokes are under the seat (which in this instance was a bit of cardboard). he let out a yelp when his arse started burning and lept offa the thing like franki dettori on a winner :tickled: . he then had to chase after it before it crashed. I sneered mightily. Nice one god :worship:

it was classic. freezing cold icy winters day and the bastard made me dive into an ice filled ditch to avoid being creamed. Must have been the cold that overheated the engine. that was a mad job. working on new knackers houses, knacker wars, arson, fighting cocks...loadsa fun :Spin:

my dying groom said:
Some time ago I realized I'll only finish studies if I do it for myself. Yeah I know, I'm sooo smart. Doing something to achieve a specific goal has never been my way of dealing with the future. I suppose I'll enter the wonderland of business or disappointed unemployment soon enough.

exactly!