What do you guys listen to.......

Down? Sigur Ros - ( ), Alice in Chains - Dirt, Devin Townsend - Terria, and SYL - City have been my main "down" albums as of late. I should really try My Dying Bride though...

when I'm really down, I don't listen to any music. I just sit there and stare.
if I'm just a little angry I put on some SYL and that works :D

Katatonia, My dying bride, GYBE, Will Oldham, Nick Cave, Nick Drake.

If I'm feeling down, and I want to remain that way, I'll put on some Slow Horse, Nightingale, Skepticism, or Mourning Beloveth.

If I'm feeling down and want to break stuff, I listen to Kiss It Goodbye.

If I'm feeling down and want to cheer up, I'll have sex with my girlfriend.

Regardless of my mood, I'm always listening to metal. Mostly death, black, or doom. When I'm not listening to metal, I listen to blues or classical. Åkerfeldt said that he could write a whole album after listening to listening to something like Mozart. I would love to hear that. ^.^

One of my all-time-favorite album is also the most depressing I know: Theatre of Tragedy's Velvet Darkness They Fear. EVERY TIME I listen to it I feel like dying, immediately when Liv enters: "Reflected the silver shield this welkin aghast!"
People, the feeling is strong. I STRONGLY recommend this album to ANYONE into doom. Opeth fans should appeal to it! (and Aegis, their other masterpiece)
"And when he falleth" remains as my all-time-favorite song, with its lyrics on religious skepticism and beautiful piano/guitar harmonies!!!!

Morningrise and Damnation...these are for when I just want to relax or whatever.
Led Zeppelin IV and any random Metallica bootleg usually help to cheer me up though.

I rarely get 'down', I just get deep and reflective or something. Nothing ever bothers me because I don't expect much, and I don't take much seriously, so when bad things happen I can deal with them.

Not that you cared. :/

If I'm feeling down, and I want to remain that way, I listen to any number of things. There's so many shades of "Down" that there is no single answer. My answers range from Godflesh to Joy Division.

If I'm feeling down and want to break stuff, I listen to Godflesh. Or anything else with loud, dissonant guitar noise.

If I'm feeling down and want to cheer up, I'll have sex with Dreamlord's girlfriend.