What do you look for in a PROG vocalist?

Yes, PAULA COLE. For 1 thing, many people don't even think of her from her work with Peter Gabriel. Paula went to Berklee College of Music. Her more recent music is Jazz, but beyond that I happen to like some of her pop material, and I may be the only 1 who thinks this, but esp Ted's singing on Armour I am reminded of her voice from the song Where Have All the Cowboys Gone. So yeah, Paula Cole :D:p.

Kyle

I've been told that Paula's non-commercial stuff is really good... despite my loathing for the Dawson's Creek theme... I would still like to check out some of her more obscure stuff

Ted may not remember, but at NEARfest last year in chatting with him I told him about the Paula Cole thing and had never heard that before. He said he did not own any Paula Cole, but knew the song WHAtCBG. I actually have the chat taped, lol...along with a lot of other funny stuff that was said while the guys were greeting the fans such as: Doug explained the background of MettleMan, Sean talking about why he left Chaos Theory, Mark talking about his own band. I should convert that tape to mp3 if anyone would care to hear it sometime, although the audio in spots is poor from the crowd in the War Memorial Buildings hallways.

Kyle