What do you think CoB will do?

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
Hey guys I heard somthing about bodom not putting the reaper as the main artwork on their new CD. What would you guys like to see on the front of their new CD? Personally I have no fucking idea the possibilities are limitless. So what would you guys like to see?

Keep it brutal

ThOmAs

Strange. I've heard that Bodom will most definately NOT forget the reaper. It's their sort of a trademark. But who knows, maybe they have changed their minds. :confused:

must we relive the color thread? :D Anyway, Ale sais their not doing a black cover because of Metallica's black album, and he said they might go for a different approach, keeping the reaper in there but maybe not in the forefront as is the usuall deal.

or with the lake bodom in a fuckin glitter water effect... LOL
:lol:
I think I would like to see the reaper in the front, but a different one, maybe a "bloody reaper" or something, hmm I really don't now. But, actually they have used 3 colors for the cover art (green, red and blue) maybe a pink one? :lol: , I like the black idea, maybe blackish kinda gray. it would be nice....but don't forget the reaper on it...follow the reaper.

Originally posted by ThiagoCoB
yeah and maybe it should come with a big joint inside as a prize so u could smoke it while u listen to the cd. and they could includ a bag of potato chips too cuz i get hungry
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one ThiagoCoB.....

(But remember that smoke is bad for your health...)

:cool:

with butterflys and lady bugs, and the reaper with a flower instead of his scythe, and he has a lady reaper with him, sitting in front of a beautiful glistening lake. Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
with butterflys and lady bugs, and the reaper with a flower instead of his scythe, and he has a lady reaper with him, sitting in front of a beautiful glistening lake. Sounds good to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The next album will be the start of the bodom's hippy style :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think black would be a limiting color....they have used tones up until now, why not follow through with it, personally i think purple would look awsome...orange hmm i dunno.

If they do not use the reaper (I hope they will) I think they should use a really nice photo of the band, or even Alexi, and if they decide to make it their last, I think us fan would really appreciate it if they included a free poster!! :rolleyes: What u guys think about that...cause down in Australia theres little to no chance of getting a poster....

if its their last album (god forbid) , than hell no, I dont want just Alexi on the cover, I want the whole band AND ladys bugs and reapers with flowers. DONT FORGET A RABBIT IN LEATHER PANTS PLAYING A WARLOCK!