• ...just a reason to headbang/have fun/vent/other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prowlergrig

AnoThoR Fan
May 21, 2004
romania
www.audiostreet.net
Since i've noticed most of the posters on this forum (and probably opeth fans in general) have quite strong opinions on music, i wanted to know what relationship you have to music.

i know i omitted some categories, just choose the closest one..

btw, i chose the first :)

Profanity said:
Maybe you should update the poll.
why? by main passion, and something that you do for a living, i understand something completely parallel to human relationships...

you can't say you're married for a living..:err:

if anyone else has made this confusion though, maybe i'm wrong and i should modify it :wave:

music has saved my life, and is my constant support and joy, from opeth to blakey to delius to meshuggah, and i'm hoping to pursue it seeing as it's distracted me from all other studies to the point where all i want to do with my time is write!! think i may have to finish uni in some capacity first mind...

I enjoy playing guitar, writing my own songs/riffs and jamming but I also love hearing other people, hense my huge CD collection. Opeth is the best band in the world.

I love writing music, I love playing music, and I love growling. Someday I will own the local music scene... then the Houston music scene, then hopefully have a forum here.

Music is very important to me. If I could, I would talk about it all day with my friends, but unfortunately, most of my friends don't really have a passion for music, it is only a casual thing for them. I suppose that is why I browse these types of forums.

Music is everything to me.

It's my main form of entertainment,
It's been a big creative and motivational driving force in my life (guitar),
And I'm currently undertaking study to let myself break into the world of professional recording, thus having music provide my livelihood.

I chose the first too. Music is my life and it would be a dream come true to do it for living. Almost everything I do is connected to music.

Theres barely an hour in the day when im awake and don't have something playing (stupid uni cutting into my listening time..). But ive just never felt a serious urge to play or write.

I fucking love to sing along though, even if i do suck at it.