Votes: 38 67.9%
  • ...very close to me, but i also have more important interests

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • ...equal to the other forms of art

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • ...just a reason to headbang/have fun/vent/other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
music is an intense aspect of my life. it is my channel for communication when words are not enough (as a musician). it is my relation when i need the sounds of emotions to augment my mood. it is a main source of enjoyment, and if i had a choice, it would be my career choice.

bangadrian said:
i listen to music for hours every day, and play/write it almost as much. i have over 9,000 songs on my computer, yeah i'd say i'm obsessed :loco:

17,741 songs here. ;)

but as for the poll, music is the one thing that makes sense to me in this world of madness.

some really cool posts in here... and then there's profanity ;) j/k

one of my main goals in life is to achieve as high a level as i can of communicating through music; through my guitar playing and song writing.

also, communication works both ways; that's why i try to develop as good a taste in music as i can.. this may sound redundant here, but it's sad to see the majority of people out there approaching music like just another form of fashion

fps said:
music has saved my life, and is my constant support and joy, from opeth to blakey to delius to meshuggah, and i'm hoping to pursue it seeing as it's distracted me from all other studies to the point where all i want to do with my time is write!! think i may have to finish uni in some capacity first mind...

i'm with ya man.

Music has been my life and a constant companion for more than 20 years now.

My collection is obscene, I have many thousands of CDs... It is a life's work and I do make money from it as I DJ at least once a week, so that is the justification for my vote.

I can manipulate any mood I feel into any other one, just by my choice of music. There is a definite soundtrack to my life and certain songs can place you somewhere exactly that you have not been for years.

I love the thrill of finding new music, finding that elusive rarity and meeting other equally obsessed people. I appreciate all good music and am limited by genre, fashion or expectation.