What games do you play whilst listening to Borknagar?

I didn't get to finish Shivering Isles...I could only go to the gate keeper part. Shivering Isles was the whole reason I started again...

Hold me, Cait. :cry:

Hold what exactly?

I still haven't really got very far, just doing various quests for people and getting my level up, getting gold for shiny new armour. I might go kill a few people so I can be in the Brotherhood, I love their storyline.

Ah fuck, I'm going to go play some more now.

Once I finish the game normally then I'll mod the hell out of it for some laughs.

Does anyone share my view that Morrowind > Oblivion?

Absolutely. No game can touch Morrowinds story, lore, and depth. They just can't.

Morrowind had so many more little things. Like how you never know exactly what happened to the Dwemer in that war 2000 years ago. Were they punished by the gods when they stole power from the heart of Lorkan? Did it destroy them? Transport them to a different realm? And yet you meet Yagrim Gro Bagurn with corprus disease and the conversation with him was just amazing. All so well thought out. The boss battles and plot twist were great as opposed to Mankar Camoran who was a complete disappointment. It wasn't nearly ruined by level scaling, there was actually a REASON to go exploring caves instead of finding the same level generated equipment.

I might name my band after Nerevar. The god killer was just such a badass. And all that's assuming you aren't even modding Morrowind. However I've been spoiled rotten by Oblivions graphics and better combat system, things like a compass and fast travel. It would be hard to go back.

I beat Oblivion my favorite parts were the haunted manor(its a house for sale in a certain town you have unlock the mysteries), and the haunted sunken pirate ship. Its a great game I got my charachter as strong as a god.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and a lot of indie pc games.

BAH! I want that game.

But to be on subject, I don't really play games that much anymore, except when a really good one comes out. Most of my Bork listening happens on the train ride to work or sleep.

Absolutely. No game can touch Morrowinds story, lore, and depth. They just can't.

Morrowind had so many more little things. Like how you never know exactly what happened to the Dwemer in that war 2000 years ago. Were they punished by the gods when they stole power from the heart of Lorkan? Did it destroy them? Transport them to a different realm? And yet you meet Yagrim Gro Bagurn with corprus disease and the conversation with him was just amazing. All so well thought out. The boss battles and plot twist were great as opposed to Mankar Camoran who was a complete disappointment. It wasn't nearly ruined by level scaling, there was actually a REASON to go exploring caves instead of finding the same level generated equipment.

I might name my band after Nerevar. The god killer was just such a badass. And all that's assuming you aren't even modding Morrowind. However I've been spoiled rotten by Oblivions graphics and better combat system, things like a compass and fast travel. It would be hard to go back.

I agree with everything you said there, I miss medium armour and spears too. And bonemold armour. Nerevar would be an awesome band name too.

My complaints about Oblivion would be there needs to be more fantasy creatures like Dragons, Giants, and Golems. The little dinosaurs are annoying as hell, and some of the Oblivion gates are repetitive there are too many of them.

I hate listening to music while playing games, I never do it. I think when you do, you loose part of the game play and in some games music, noise etc are what make the game even more exciting.
Games like Phoenix Wright, Golden Axe, Mario Galaxy, Sonic, Street Fighter etc wouldn't be half as great if we turned off the sound and start playing music. I mean what gamer wouldn't know Green Hill zone if someone starting playing it on any instrument? :lol:

I do games programming in college.... so I guess I make games for a living. So I almost program games more than play them.

^with the 360 you can make any audio cd the games background music by burning it onto the harddrive of the system, it has full volume controls to modify the volume of the music so you are able to still hear the games sound effects.

^with the 360 you can make any audio cd the games background music by burning it onto the harddrive of the system, it has full volume controls to modify the volume of the music so you are able to still hear the games sound effects.
Yeah I know :lol:
It only really works for games like GTA In my opinion.