What has happened to Bodom?

Lady_Laiho said:
Ok, so he plays random notes.

No, I kinda explained it badly, but you have to know about music to really understand it.

Say you've got a keyboard infront of you, you start on C and then play every key going up, black and white keys...THAT's chromatic.

A scale is just certain keys, like only the white ones or 6 whites and one black key etc.

Except he plays it on guitar obviously so he'll play every fret in a row.

Lady_Laiho said:
Ok, so he plays random notes.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lady_Laiho said:
I meant ALMOST as much talent. Alexi's the best and he will alwayz be the best. No one will ever be a great guitarist like he is cuz he's the guitar god!

OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES! THERE ARE BETTER GUITARISTS AND COMPOSERS THAN LAIHO!

No their isn't. They may equal up to Alexi, but never be better. John Petrucci is overrated. I don't like his guitaring...but i don't think i can say that since i'v only listened to one dream theater album.

^really? From what i'v heard, a lot of people say they are really good live and they don't have effects. I don't like DT either for some reason.

People, don't be retarded, stop arguing with her, you're not going to get through.

We all know there's better guitarists than Alexi, but he does write decent tunes so just let her think what she wants.

Ok, so end of discussion.

Back on topic>> what has happened to alexi's vocals? Did they naturally become soft or did he do it on purpose?

I hope they ask him that question. If it's natural, then i think that smoking has caused him to stop singing like he used to or maybe he doesn't want to put as much effort in his voice.

Lady_Laiho said:
I hope they ask him that question. If it's natural, then i think that smoking has caused him to stop singing like he used to or maybe he doesn't want to put as much effort in his voice.

Maybe it is, maybe it's not, but his voice has been changing throughout his entire career.

Inearthed - Something Wild - Hatebreeder/Follow the Reaper - Hate Crew Deathroll - Are you Dead Yet?

In that order too, you can easily notice a different tone on every album.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Indeed. I preferred his FTR vocals above all else, he sounded genuinely comfortable with them.

Well he's comfortable with his voice at any time I presume. I'm guessign he can't control the tone, it's age and all teh other stuff like drinking.

But yeah, alot of people prefer FtR vocals.

Hate Me! single version FTW!