What has happened to Bodom?

i think alexi is better composer than guitar player... therell b never such a great composer as alexi!! and he is also one my favourite guitarists, he's technique rocks....

greetz

skakruk666 said:
i think alexi is better composer than guitar player... therell b never such a great composer as alexi!!

mozart.gif

HCDR was an awsome album. I'm thinking the next album is gonna sound something like that except better. THe best song on there was "you're better off dead".

^triple corpse hammerblow was really good too. I liked that song cuz when he said some parts, his vocals were really clear cuz the other instruments weren't blaring. I also loved needled 24/7. I think they should do a remake of megadeth's "angry again." Then it would be nothing but his vocals.

Lady_Laiho said:
^triple corpse hammerblow was really good too. I liked that song cuz when he said some parts, his vocals were really clear cuz the other instruments weren't blaring. I also loved needled 24/7. I think they should do a remake of megadeth's "angry again." Then it would be nothing but his vocals.
I like all the songs from CoB!

Lady_Laiho said:
I liked the FTR vocals and Something Wild vocals. yeah, i noticed his voice changed a bit in every album. So it is natural. You can really notice it on HCDR. So now that that is confirmed, why did everyone hate AYDY?
It's just not like their older stuff, it's not as technical.
It's predictable and a tad boring, but it's ok as an album.
Nothing really special

Yup, all the songs frrom Bodom are good. All of them have excellent guitar/keyboard solos and the vocals are really awsome.

AYDY wasn't boring at all. It was more techinal esp drumming. the way i'd describe the other albums, i'd say they were more melodic and heavier.

AYDY is great, so are all their albums. it's just different from the other ones, but you can't say it sucks because it is really good.. they have changed that's all.

and In Your Face is a good song to listen to while thinking about someone you hate lol ... or when your parents piss you off...

To bullet: lol, a lot of songs are good when you're pissed. When i get really mad, i listen to all their albums and it relaxes me esp. the stuff from Hatebreeder.

^LOL, shit, if my parents heard me say that, they'd kill me! They'd probably take away my cd. I don't cuss in front of them, but one time i accidently said fuck really loud, and man it was masacre.

^^ lol my parents fucking hate it too but I guess they know I'm not a little girl anymore lol... at least my little brother doesn't repeat what I say... yet... 'cuz then they would just... kill CoB lol

LoL no one cares when i say fuck..i dont say it often but i have done it infront of my parents and my dad just laugh....

you said username said:
AYDY...it's okay but i think they can do alot better

Exactly, they can do a lot better then AYDY. It's sad that we have to worry about whether or not the next COB album will be awesome (or whether or not we will ever hear new Sinergy, Alexi is not as consistent as I once thought). As opposed to the new Symphony X album, which will probably redefine metal, (MJR is God). Alexi needs to utilize Roope's skills as both a player and a writer. He is too good to be a background fixture. I hope that Alexi decides to take a true break from touring before he rushes out the next album, it seemed as though Alexi pumped AYDY out as quickly as possible in order to get back to the $$ in the states.